Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

baud
baud
And?
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
delete this
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
delete me. I want to cease existing.
baud
baud
You'll have to ask DU for that, I don't have the power and I'm not mad enough to try to get it.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
No, I don't mean delete my account. I mean delete me existentially. I want to die.

If you are unable to do this, a good alternative would be to reduce me to a baser level of existence. Turn me into a tapeworm, a tree, or better yet, a rock. Delete my capability to understand. Delete my ability to suffer.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
For the record, I replaced the original imgur link with a less spicy one because I don't want anyone to think less of you for it (I mean, they would be stupid for doing so, but whatever). Anyway, I want to be a leaf upon the wind. make it so.
saeci
saeci
Just to chime in - you're a degenerate.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Literally speaking, yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom