Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Funposter
Reactions
1,785 3,821 3 231 20 38

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Over the hills and far away
    For ten long years he'll count the days
    Over the mountains and blue seas
    A prisoner's life for him there'll be

He knew that it would cost him dear
    But yet he dared not say
    Where he had been that fateful night
    A secret it must stay
    He had to fight the tears of rage
    His heart beat like a drum
    For with the wife of his best friend
    He spent his final night of freedom
    Quit bragging about your IQ or show some actual test results as proof, Funposter
    doode u smart af i get it but maybe stop this flex at our expence ok smh? i know only top 17% of population have >83 icq but please remove the signature u maek me feel very stupid posting in the same thread with u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom