Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Lumpy
Reactions
36 3,213 2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Comrade Lumpy:

It has come to my attention that comrade Broseph has been mistakenly imprisoned in "Prosper" ITL (#174). I would advise you to set him free and to exchange same for the subject "Liberal", a known enemy of the people who has been unabashedly spreading his filth.

As to releasing one without imprisoning the other, in my opinion that wild idea should be left "without sequel".

Jugashvili
    Lumpy
    Lumpy
    Tovarisch Jugashvili,

I assure you that citizen Liberal's fascist trotskyite counter-revolutionary ideas will be purged, together with his person, and Comrade Broseph will regain his rightful place is the Party.

I would willingly submit myself to the direst consequences should this remain unachieved in due time.

Lumpy
    yo, free broseph and stuff yo, and if that means imprisoning liberal in his stead, then so be it.
    I'm sure we can all agree Broseph is worth more to the codex.
    I along with others would like to request that Liberal be returned to the land where he belongs.
    Remove broseph from prosperian premises! (and replace with liberal, plox)
    Bikes are for hipsters. Liberal should be back to Gulag for all his anti-Soviet propaganda, while comrade Broseph should be free ASAP. To improve my bro-ratio, if anything.

And I demand this, Lumpy! (As per instructions)
    Anyway yeah, Broseph's a bro and should be de-Prosperized, while Liberal's a dickweed who deserves to be fucking nuked from orbit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom