Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ash
Reactions
2,667 11,730 6 392 51 52

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro I bullied you off the codex, and you wrote a bunch of essays about quitting the codex. Why are you back O.o?
    Ash
    Ash
    The main reason I left was too many casuals. I have since been elsewhere and was promptly reminded that it is a wasteland out there - tightly controlled echo chambers, zero standards...the Codex is as good as it gets sadly. You're not my first little stalker sociopath, I've had them on the internet and RL because I am handsome & based. In real life I'd just beat your ass. Here you are free to run amok, so have fun.
    Beans00
    Beans00
    Dude you make mods for games, you're literally the bottom of the food chain =/
    Ash
    Ash
    You'd be thoroughly surprised.
    I bullied this guy off the codex for making fun of him playing doom for the first time in 2007 lol.

I miss him and his autism and hope he comes back =/
    sourest grapes on the website
    Ash
    Ash
    :evilcodex:
    Maxie
    Maxie
    why are you hating on cr again lol. nigga spending so much time screeching at games being to easy you can't but wonder when does he have the time to play all those based hard games haha
    Beans00
    Beans00
    Maxie, Ash played doom for the first time in like 2007 and obsesses over it to 'appear oldschool'. Plain and simple he's a retro game poser. :smug:
    Are you still up to work on Arx Fatalis eventually?
    Ash
    Ash
    You never know. Maybe in retirement in 40 years! maybe next year. I have great love & appreciation for the game so it could happen. One thing I am hopeful for is future advancements in modding. Something that streamlines the whole process. Also something that allows non-moddable games to be moddable, e.g something that translates hex editing into a more accessible format. Hopefully we wont all be dead by then.
    You think you can call me a bitch, hiding behind a keyboard all day?

How about you give me your home address and I'll buy plane tickets right now, motherfucker.
    Ash
    Ash
    Sounds like I may need to purchase a rape whistle.
    If I knew you were ESL from the start I would've worded that differently since it is true non natural speakers of English might not interpret it correctly as its structured.
    Ash
    Ash
    Don't care bro. Enjoy your day. Come talk about vidja if you want, I was just done with that thread, that's all.
    Frank Capicoli
    Frank Capicoli
    Understandable. Keep trying and one day you might make a good troll.
    Ash
    Ash
    I have no desire to be a troll. A harbinger of conflict and chaos. I prefer peace and order.
    im only pretending to be fake news
    Ash
    Ash
    Please don't. People won't understand that, are sheeple and will have no problem parroting that shit or seeing it as positive enforcement for holding their shitty declined views.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    im also pretending to be retarded
    Ash
    Ash
    But why?
    If you're in the mood for more nu-XCOM, but better, I'd recommend checking out Phoenix Point if you haven't yet.
    I'm more bitter than you.
    But you're fairly close.
    Ash
    Ash
    Thanks! What are you bitter about?
    Rean
    Rean
    Most things as they are.
    Name a better far cry game than blood dragon! And you can't say far cry 1 since that's the original and the best. I seriously doubt that far cry 2 is better than blood dragon... Judging by your join date I would guess your favourite is far cry new dawn...
    Yo dude, you haven't been really active in a while. Are you well ?
    Ash
    Ash
    Thanks for the concern. Grinding hard in real life. Working on Unreal Evolution here and there though. Big news coming soon. After UE I'll move onto some other game-related thing I'm sure.
    Your toughs on the new ''Underworld''?
    Ash
    Ash
    What a shame.
    DJOGamer PT
    DJOGamer PT
    It's been awhile since you last posted. But then again nothing of value was been released lately.
    :dealwithit:
    Ash
    Ash
    I've been busy with real life, being exploited by people and the system.
    And yeah, I check in from time to time and it seems nothing has changed;the decline is still in full force.
    Stay tuned. Soon I will return and unleash incline once more.
    Have you seen the DMC and From game's, they actually look good.
    Ash
    Ash
    Shame there's not a single western high profile game for which we can say the same. To my knowledge anyway.
    mayhap thou canst help me decide which game to play next?!
    should I
    - replay System Shock 1
    - replay Ultima Underworld 1
    - play Arx Fatalis for the first time
    ???
    How much should I bribe you for an Invisible War: The Good Edition mod?
    Nekot-The-Brave
    Nekot-The-Brave
    You can set up a patreon.
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    If you're planning to do it, check the data in the Xbox version -- a lot of static meshes (if not all of them + unused) are lying in zip files, not to mention textures and other stuff. Maybe you'll dig up more useful / unused stuff along the way.

The static meshes are in the TIM format, same as Thief III. Should be compatible w/ the DX2 meshes without any extra tinkering.
    Ash
    Ash
    Regarding Patreon: I'm not sure how in-demand my talents are. Yes there'd be sizeable interest, but not enough people have played GMDX. I'll strongly consider it though. There's many classics that could use some incline.
    zwanzig_zwoelf: thanks for the information.
    holy shit, dude. normally I´m not easily impressed by mods but GMDX really is something special!
    Ash
    Ash
    So far it's nothing but a waste of five years of my life.
    Martyr
    Martyr
    is everything alright?
    Ash
    Ash
    Yes all is well. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom