Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
TT1
Reactions
1,976 4,406 2 189 6 53

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When embedding multiple tweets in a post, please arrange them horizontally so they don't create huge quote pyramids.
    TT1
    TT1
    Never thought about it. Sorry, will do.
    A horse of course
    NEVER give up your principles in the face of tyranny
    TT1
    TT1
    Infi is a bro
    Send Kasparov a DM. He might be more willing to discuss tattoos privately.
    TT1
    TT1
    Thank you, Prime. I will do it.
    Man you have a terrible taste in games and other things. Can you even afford to play games in Poland?
    anvi
    anvi
    You would care if you had some sort of standards. But you are a just a low IQ piece of shit from a broken country.
    TT1
    TT1
    Hey kid, tell your mom to stop fucking random guys at truck stops, and watch what are you doing in the web.
    anvi
    anvi
    Best insult in 4th grade Poland.
    Hi there, twin bro. Let's decide who is best to be with this avatar because it is a bit confusing now.
    TT1
    TT1
    Oh! Sorry, bro! I'll take another!
    eXalted
    eXalted
    It's cool. Thank you. Same story happened to me too in the beginnng with my first avatar.
    TT1
    TT1
    Seems like people just play the same games here hehehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom