Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Luckmann
Luckmann
Nice try, Tyrone, but nobody believes your projection. Get help.
Roqua
Roqua
Sure, you fish-gendered pussy. Your mother is a black cock loving whore that is ashamed to have raised a fish-gendered pussy she is more manly than and has higher T levels than. What a fucking joke. Just kill yourself and save her the shame. And don't forget to tell her I said hi. At least pass it on in your suicide note, pussy.
Luckmann
Luckmann
You sound mad, Tyrone. What made you this way? Who hurt you?
Roqua
Roqua
I'll tell you what didn't hurt me - your mother's whore pussy. It is like fucking a large glass of water. Sho nuff. But pussy isn't something a genderless fish without any T or feasible sperm count would know about.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Do you guys kiss your moms on the lips? I h-have some friends that d-do that and I was just w-wondering if that's weird is all :S
Roqua
Roqua
I kissed his mom on all her lips if you know what I mean.
Bocian
Bocian
Why is roqua butthurt again?
Bocian
Bocian
Also, projecting your alleged masculinity on a forum for nerds is a really pathetic thing. You fail to pull it off IRL?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom