Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by PulsatingBrain

1. J_C
    J_C
    Thanks for playing. :) The correct answer is:
    Ishta szeme perzselj
    Watch out for the letter "l" in the last word, it is not an "i".
    Jan 18, 2019
    agentorange brofisted this.
  2. J_C
    J_C
    If you bought it on Steam, may I beg for a short Steam review? :) Just a few words will suffice. :)
    Jan 18, 2019
    agentorange brofisted this.
  3. Ed123
    Ed123
    Why in God's name would you play Matt's game
    Jan 18, 2019
  4. J_C
    J_C
    That's not very nice of you Ed. :'(
    Jan 18, 2019
  5. PulsatingBrain
    PulsatingBrain
    It was very reasonably priced and can be played with 1 hand. My left hand is badly injured at the moment. I was helping my brother move house and got it jammed very violently between a sofa and a door frame
    Jan 18, 2019
    J_C brofisted this.
  6. PulsatingBrain
    PulsatingBrain
    And yeah I'll post a Steam review when I finish it
    Jan 18, 2019
  7. Ed123
    Ed123
    I know a lot of games that can be played with one hand, and Matt's game wouldn't be top of that list.
    Jan 18, 2019
  8. PulsatingBrain
    PulsatingBrain
    Why in God's name would you give a fuck? It was only 2 pounds, I thought I'd try it out
    Jan 18, 2019
  9. Ed123
    Ed123
    That's more than 1 pound that goes into Matt's pocket. Not sure I'd be able to shoulder that burden for the rest of my life.
    Jan 18, 2019
  10. PulsatingBrain
    PulsatingBrain
    That's riveting, thanks for letting me know that about yourself.
    Jan 18, 2019
  11. Ed123
    Ed123
    If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to contact me.
    Jan 18, 2019
    Lithium Flower brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.