Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by unfairlight

1. unfairlight
    unfairlight
    PS: Off course i want to fuck the real thing and not to stick my dick in monitor! Also only sick fucks can't wank to a pictures(hentai) and erotica!Check this out and tell me that your dick is not hard.:
    Jan 21, 2019
    fantadomat and Jacob brofisted this.
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahah yeah,Calm is pretty good hentai artist. Lucien is also pretty good if you are in to elf raping. I really love 34san's art style but sadly he draws mainly tranny shit. Also check out "Sex Arcade".
    Jan 21, 2019
  3. unfairlight
    unfairlight
    The art in that album in specific looks pretty awful, imo.
    I am not into elf raping because elves are meant for pure love.
    Jan 21, 2019
  4. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Try out MightyHonk.
    Also clearly you have poor taste in artsy shit :))))
    Mar 19, 2019
    Chad J. Thundercock brofisted this.
  5. unfairlight
    unfairlight
    Somewhat belated reply.
    Mar 19, 2019
  6. unfairlight
    unfairlight
    Eh, it's not god awful. I have seen a few of those pictures on imageboards. I'll stick to doujins as usual.
    Mar 19, 2019
  7. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Meh they are pretty shit at drawing,can't even draw a good foot play. Still there are a few good ones,they are better when you get turned on by the setting and the "story".
    Mar 20, 2019
  8. unfairlight
    unfairlight
    Mar 20, 2019
  9. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha you are in to that pedo shit :).
    Mar 20, 2019
  10. unfairlight
    unfairlight
    She's actually a 9001 year old Demon girl. Nothing pedo about it.
    Mar 20, 2019
  11. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha yeah sure mate,talk this shit to somebody that doesn't know shit about animes ;).
    Mar 20, 2019
    Chad J. Thundercock brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.