Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Falksi
Reactions
15,120 27,386 30 1,556 143 586

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whatever the origins of your signature, know that i have adopted its words of wisdom for everyday speech
    Hi, where was the bad spelling in my post?
    I see you're one of those rare people who played The Last Remnant.

Planning on getting to it on PC. Any advice? What to expect? I only heard that grinding is discouraged.
    boot
    boot
    Read about Battle Rank. Story is awful. The upgrade system is a bit random and you may get locked out of weapons/classes that are kind of important. There is a learning curve.
    ilitarist
    ilitarist
    Afraid of spoiling too much about BR. As I understand it's an Oblivion problem, i.e. if you grind ineffectively and don't have good enough items/soldiers/abilities you're behind the curve.

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom