Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by hivemind

1. hivemind
    hivemind
    kill all academics
    Feb 12, 2019
  2. PorkBarrellGuy
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Haha what are you too POOR to afford our knowledge? POORS don't deserve our knowledge! That's why they're POOR!
    Feb 12, 2019
  3. FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    Academics are not the ones that do this, in fact they get no money from it. Publishers are the ones that monopolise knowledge and leech from work of academics, while the system makes it mandatory because of its competitive publish or perish nature.
    Feb 12, 2019
    Brocken Jr., Lhynn and Nano brofisted this.
  4. hivemind
    hivemind
    academics make me write dumb ass papers requiring an obscene amount of sources for like either incredibly banal or incredibly niche topics the relevant information for most of them I cant even access with this garbage uni access
    Feb 12, 2019
  5. hivemind
    hivemind
    "discuss the application of this vaguely defined topic that you won't be able to tell if half the papers you read are closely enough related for you to make use of them" just KILL ME
    Feb 12, 2019
  6. Kalin
    Kalin
    Pol Pot had the right idea
    Feb 12, 2019

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.