Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
index.php
Reactions
861 3,783 3 81 1 47

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A horse of course
    I wouldn't use the HD models personally. The detail texture megapack maybe, looks a bit odd to me though.
    Gregz
    Gregz
    Laziness is the problem. I don't have any conflicting graphics nostalgia, but I'm not looking forward to starting a shuttle launch sequence just to try a game I might not like.
    A horse of course
    Just get myth 2 and install the magma patch, then try out the first level. If you hate it, there's no need to go through the extra steps of getting The Fallen Levels, the cutscenes, the interface etc.
    Hello there mate. Noticed that you were stalking me, it is very much appreciated but if you really want to make my day then post something you like in my free indie games thread. Hope you have a great day.
    commie
    commie
    This is.....an unnaturally(for the Codex) friendly post.....I don't know how to comment it with anything except a brofist.
    Drop Duck
    Drop Duck
    Do you think so? I've read many of your posts and you seem like a very friendly and knowledgeable guy, commie. You have a great day too.
    index.php
    index.php
    Aww. I'll post a game in a minute.
    Do i smell.......a combatfag?!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    lol dream on roguey :) ,is that the best you can come up with,some cheap shot about muh cheating?
    index.php
    index.php
    Cheating is a degenerate thing to do. If I feel I have to cheat to enjoy a game, I just stop playing and play something else.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Well modern RPGs are lacking in the roleplay part,i can't have 18 in every stat,so i end up cheating it :). After all i like roleplaying my self,not some scrub with shit stats. And from gameplay side...well i must say that it doesn't matter that much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom