Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Valky
Reactions
3,551 7,739 10 291 86

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoa holy shit submarines can stay underwater for months at a time and create breathable air through a process called electrolysis.
    It's pissing me off how we're at least 5 years of development behind on Terraria to accommodate the console and mobile faggots.
    Version control is just a fancy term software developers use to justify save scumming on the job.
    Citizen
    True software devs work in ironman mode. No version control, no backups, no QA, no code documentation. If you fuck up you lose the job and begin a new playthrough
    circuit breaker
    circuit breaker
    There are donation drives for hurricane victims, but what about git rebase victims??
    Good fucking lord why is Ark: Survival Evolved 180 GB with the game and all DLC? It looks graphically like a skyrim mod. There is no excuse.
    I hate to break it to you, but jihadists aren't making their captives win the Special Olympics.
    +Hi!

tu for the friend request and looking forward to more of that stuff we like do discuss! lol OMG! first stalk too tu <3 xoxo
    This spider Yul Herald is top bullshit. Just wipe out my entire party before I get a fucking turn.
    90 hours and now I just have to kill these fucking demons to get to the fire titan
    70 hours and now I'm at the earth titan. Nowhere left to go but there and the rest of demon land. I ran out of grind areas.
    60 Hours into lords of xulima and I just got to Nifonte. I think I have to grind because he's too strong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom