Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fantadomat

1. c2007
    c2007
    I spent a good half hour answering this, and the Codex ate it. Suffice to say, I hate people not races, I am white without any privilege to show for it, and so I argue with everybody and get called a racist by SJW-types as often as I get called a cuck by some folks here.
    Apr 26, 2019
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    So you are a cuck racist....they exist!
    Apr 27, 2019
  3. a cut of domestic sheep prime
  4. c2007
    c2007
    Yes, that must be it. No you jackwagon, there are no races. We are the human race, some colors are demonstrably dummer on the whole than others, but damned if each group doesn't have a genius or two as well.

We are a bunch of inbred monkeys, working our way out of retardation, according to the holy book of Genesis.
    Apr 27, 2019
  5. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahahaha Londonier or Swede? You really sound like one of those brainwashed creatures that screech at everything. People are tribal by nature and race is the biggest tribe.
    Apr 27, 2019
  6. c2007
    c2007
    'Murican m8. As for brainwashing, no. Don't be a retard. People are tribal, and race is an unimportant distinction in my experience. I have to work with people of all sorts of appearance backgrounds; not in isolation like you apparently you sheltered wanker.
    Apr 27, 2019
  7. a cut of domestic sheep prime
  8. c2007
    c2007
    If either of you rawdogged that aborigine, you'd have a perfectly viable human as a result. Not likely a pretty one, but ymmv.
    Apr 27, 2019
  9. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ahaaaa.....i will leave that job to the liberals. Ohhh i forgot,liberals ratter cut off their dick than have kids this days.
    Apr 27, 2019
  10. c2007
    c2007
    Somehow I'm a liberal.

Because anything that isn't as conservative as you, is alt-left...

You are using cuck logic, chill out.
    Apr 27, 2019
  11. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    :I and where did i said you are??? Your assumptions are worthy of being called a cuck racist!
    Apr 27, 2019
    c2007 maybe??? brofisted this.
  12. c2007
    c2007
    I stand corrected.

So, how racist are you? Do you give a shit? Think it's all a joke?

All I know is I get blamed for a lot of shit I never did nor did my family in history, and for privilege I just don't have.
    Apr 27, 2019
  13. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahaha it depends,i am racist when it comes to people moving in from other places. I think that a countries should be of single race and mixing them will destabilise it and fuck up its harmony. I believe that Europa should stay white and all the scum should be expelled or even exterminated if need be.
    Apr 27, 2019
  14. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Tho i don't really care outside of this,have no problem with chinks living in their chink countries or niggers doing their typical warlord shit in their own countries. So i would say that i am no more racist than any normal person.
    Apr 27, 2019
  15. c2007
    c2007
    In the US, that ship sailed a long time ago, so I am more tolerant. I also am pissed at illegal immigrants from Mexico and further south raping our economy. Liberal cucks call that racist, I call it trying to protect what's mine. So, I sympathize - forced immigration is actually worse than illegals in some ways. Fucking Rothschildren
    Apr 27, 2019
  16. a cut of domestic sheep prime
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    It'd be a "viable" human, sure, but it's still inter-species breeding. Miscegenation. Many species/sub-species can't interbreed, but some can. The different races of humans are some of those that can - and in some cases, only with medical intervention. There are certain bloodtypes for example that may encounter major problems when interbreeding. Lookup RH compatibility.
    Apr 27, 2019
  17. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Meh,you may not care about race and all that jazz,but do you think the negros will have your views once they become the majority and you the minority in a decade or two? Do you think that the same freedoms are given to all races if any other race is ruling? It is easy to ignore race when you are the majority,the minorities won't agree with you.
    Apr 28, 2019
  18. c2007
    c2007
    Inter-species? No. I admit race as a social construct that has some scientific merit and works as sub-species calculus; inter-species is fake news and your RH is grasping while my science is pretty firm.

As for majority ruling? Lol, come to America Borat.
    Apr 28, 2019

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.