Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fantadomat

1. c2007
    c2007
    Nobody is an actual atheist. They lie if they claim so. There is a gigantic logical hole without some creator (infinite regress aside).

I will fight forever with cucks like yourself who believe in a "divine" book written by men. How fucking retarded do you have to be?
    May 23, 2019
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    :I who the fuck is talking about a book???? There is more than enough religions out there,for fuck sake you could go to Mongolia and worship Tangra and nature spirits. Saying that no such things exist is the stupid one,you don't have the knowledge to say if they do or not,atheism is no different than other religions.
    May 23, 2019
  3. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Still you do get really butthurt when it come down to religion :)
    May 23, 2019
  4. c2007
    c2007
    I do. I don't have problem with Socratic ignorance regarding a creator. That is the intelligent position; it fits there is a creator, the properties of which are mostly beyond our understanding.

When a religion claims it is the "right" one, yes I get butthurt because it hurts my brain seeing intelligent people passionately waste time believing in there old joo DnD book and calling it God's truth
    May 23, 2019
  5. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Meh,i don't believe,i know that there are things out there. Don't know if my religion is the true and real one,but it is the one i have. Fate in itself have power regardless of religions. There are miracles and great willed people in all religions.
    Saying that you don't believe in X or Y is one thing,saying that X and Y doesn't exist is just ignorance and fear of the unknown.
    May 23, 2019
  6. c2007
    c2007
    I don't disagree with any of that. I have no fear of the unknown - quite the contrary. I embrace it for what it is, and don't try to claim that X book or Y prophet has a monopoly on God's will.

This is why I laugh out loud at Catholicism... It is so fucking tryhard, and they worship Saul of Tarsis, a Jew pharisee, as the word of God. There are no words for my disgust.
    May 24, 2019

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.