Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
smaug
Reactions
6,464 15,439 9 1,002 156 481

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ignoring that factor, you are aware of the "gel" that a boar puts out, right? Many seem convinced that it only happens at the end of the breeding, but from what I've seen, it's *fairly* constantly produced as long as he's ejaculating. And the consistency of the gel produced by the half dozen or so boars I've handled sexually has been universally thick, sticky, and hard to get rid of - Almost like sticky bread dough.
    than I'd want to try to take - Much like I was fine taking the "pom-oodle"'s shaft in my urethra, but no way would I even attempt to accept his knot, even though it was (comparatively speaking) practically microscopic at "only" an inch or so wide.
    but in my experience, limited though it admittedly is, they tend to enter "mostly straight", but then as they become completely erect, the tendon that causes them to have a spiral tip goes tight, and pulls it into the corkscrew shape, which, except for the itty-bitty little pot-bellied pig I once played with, is *WAY* larger
    The same concept (even if not the same mechanism) applies to allowing a boar to insert into the urethra - As I was saying, the thickness isn't bad,
    I never tried it because being a vet tech in a busy theriogynology practice I understood the limitations of even standard AI in canines. But good for you! Too bad you couldn't publish a paper on this ;)
    did think about something similar with my first bitch mate who I was deeply in love with so that she could "have my puppies". I was much younger than and had a more......um.....idealized outlook ;)
    I mean... fuck goddamn, man! That's some serious dedication. And I thought the ~1 year I spent "training" a large-breed dog to fuck me (and wait for him to finish puberty) was a long time.
    Then five goddamn years later he comes to collect on the bet because it took that long to get it to work.
    This sounds like the genesis of some bizarre bar-bet. "Yo, I bet you $100 I can get a ram to fuck my dick." "What, you mean fuck your ass?" "No, literally INSIDE. OF. MY. DICK."
    I have an insertion fetish and wonder if I can use boar penis for do that. Obviously not whole penis but just a tip as boar can lock up in my urethra and start pumping his semen.
    Joined the smaug stalk gang
    smaug
    smaug
    Don’t rape me.
    PrettyDeadman
    When did you transition?
    Sooo how the fuck a 17 year old murican neo nazi ended up playing MM6???
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Tctctc and once you were pretty good troll.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Granted calling out M&M for being casual in an M&M VI topic is a bit uncalled for since VI is less casual compared to Terra and Xeen.
    Citizen
    Yea. I only played 4-5-6 and a bit of of 8, and they are pretty casual. Still great games, tho.

I heard that the first two are wizardry-level of hardcore from the other dexers, but never tried myself to confirm
    In the beginning there was only TIME. It was REAL. And then it PAUSED.
    "Truly songs and tales fall utterly short of your enormity, O Smaug the Stupendous..."
    What’s up smegger?
    smaug
    smaug
    People make stupid comments. I rate accordingly.
    Deleted member 7219
    I noticed your join date. You don’t have to be an edgy newfag to fit in around here. You’ll get more respect for having your own opinions
    smaug
    smaug
    I don’t scale to your level.
    Was just scrolling thru profile posts and PAUSED to say hi
    Mustawd
    fuck you
    You’re gonna get us both killed. Cut it out.
    smaug
    smaug
    You stupid fuck. Mailman comes in a giant ass identifiable car. Where I live no person would go it’s all private property, hence no direction asking. Plus it’s only if they are directly on my yard no on the street.
    smaug
    smaug
    smaug
    smaug
    why are you stalking me?
    “The Wizardry program is truly magical. It allows your computer to open a portal far removed from today’s high-tech living.”
    RTWP REEEEEEEEE
    Citizen
    Combat systems sorted by IQ (increasing order):

action
    RTWP
    turnbased
    phasebased (combat mission)
    CYOA dialogue-tree combat
    card game combat
    puzzle minigames
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom