Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
newtmonkey
Reactions
1,312 5,234 1 65 1 15

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If no one makes a blobber based on The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath within the next 10 years, I will retire from my job and make it
    smaug
    smaug
    It’s that good?
    sputtering fart balloon
    sputtering fart balloon
    It's one of the greatest untapped settings of all time, blobber tho? :grimace:
    newtmonkey
    newtmonkey
    If not a blobber, than something, anything. Blobber is my favorite subgenre of RPG though, so it if were up to me that's what it would be.
    You should make 2019 one of those years where you play games and post about them.
    newtmonkey
    newtmonkey
    I've been playing through Wiz 5 ever so slowly whenever I have time, but the game is so massive and samey (not in a bad way) there's really nothing to post about (every post for weeks/months would be "I explored more of X, leveled up a couple characters" ).

I want to finish at the very least Wiz 5 and M&M 1 in 2019. Hopefully once I get back to M&M 1 I'll have something to post here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom