Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jedi Master Radek
Reactions
2,866 10,888 9 245 21 60

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rean
    Rean
    It's a great experience.
    Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    What makes Umineko great?
    Rean
    Rean
    You've played Higurashi, yeah?
    It's a much tighter, slightly claustrophobic at times atmosphere since it takes place on an island, same type of interesting characters and twists and turns. A bit more coherent than Higurashi at times, a bit crazier at others.
    Have you tired of MCA? A few years ago you were his biggest fan but I never see you enquire about him now...
    Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    Your post made me sad Feyd Rautha because it made me remember how much I miss those times when it felt the next big MCA RPG was just right about the corner :(
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Yeah I remember from back when the kickstarters still looked promising. Such a shame that it amounted to so little.

Well let's hope he can produce something mayor as soon as the false accusations are cleared up.
    Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    I am pessimistic about it. If he wanted to do full RPG before, he would. The truth is that he felt comfortable being a consultant and marketing guy.
    New update for Firefox shows why there is nothing worse than UI designers who wants to show how heavy working and useful they are.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Even if Mozilla is becoming more garbage every year it is still slightly preferable to becoming even more of a bitch off Google or Microsoft. And most indiebrowsers are pretty shit.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    that's what came with this garbage OS and installing a new browser would take time away from the shitposting
    Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    Yeah, not giving more power to Google and Microsoft is exactly why I use Firefox. BTW: It's somehow amazing how much software tries to force Chrome on you, I have seen at least a few programs that have a default opt out Chrome installation.
    Huh? What was so retarded?
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    For banks reputation is the most important asset they have. This is not my opinion, there's a lot of research behind. What comes to EA and DC, well, they have bad reputation among codexers, but your average consumer seems to enjoy them.
    Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    I see backlash against EA often outside the Codex. DC has an extremely bad reputation. I see everywhere people bashing DC and making fun of DC movies. DC fanboys are very little in numbers and are seen as a joke. Bashing Marvel is rare, but holding opinion DC movies are shit is common. Those movies are profitable only by the power of IP and marketing.
    an Administrator
    an Administrator
    That's just some codex mentality. Calling a movie shit then buying 7 copies of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom