Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fantadomat

1. Skdursh
    Skdursh
    Isn't the Drakensang series supposed to be kind of ass?
    Aug 21, 2019
  2. Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Play Serious Sam, faggot
    Aug 21, 2019
  3. Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    My mistake, Drakensang is that German fairy tale game. I'm sorry I called you a faggot, but you should still play Serious Sam.
    Aug 21, 2019
  4. rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    because they're not good
    Aug 21, 2019
  5. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    :I Yeah because i have never played Serious Sam ....

Skudursh,it is maybe the best RTwP game ever made.

Rusty i bet that you even don't have an idea what this is :). Americans are pretty narrow minded cunts.
    Aug 21, 2019
    Dreed brofisted this.
  6. BANANA CONDUCT
    BANANA CONDUCT
    wow that's racist
    Aug 21, 2019
  7. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I see that you are new here and don't know about my glorious racism! Also you can't be racist toward white people like rusty :).
    Aug 21, 2019
  8. TheImplodingVoice
    TheImplodingVoice
    Because unfortunately it's not hip and popular like the mainstream shit that developers make these days. Which is sad.
    Aug 28, 2019
    fantadomat brofisted this.
  9. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,it is pretty sad,don't know if it was well accepted back in the day by the codex. For me it is one of the best rtwp games. It has a lot of complexity and interesting systems,what a real rpg should be.
    Aug 28, 2019
  10. rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    It was ridiculously slow
    Aug 28, 2019
  11. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Not really,it was fine. I even play it now with speedhack 2x speed and not some of the higher ones. The pickpocketing and the animal/plant things could be seen as slow,but they were optional in a way. Still i do agree that the games could have used a speed up. Still there are plenty of slow games that are like by the codex. Fuck, old Fallout games are very slow.
    Aug 28, 2019

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.