Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
yes plz
Reactions
871 2,637 58 25

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, about halfway through Season 1 of Person of Interest. How is the show in S2 and 3? I'm rather enjoying the small cast of Reese, Finch, Carter and Fusco but I hear they later add 2 assassins to the cast, one of who is also an expert hacker?
    anus_pounder
    anus_pounder
    :bro: Will check out Orphan Black. Looks interesting. Saw farscape wayyy back. Not quite sure about Fringe and Supernatural. Angel? You mean the 1999 show?
    yes plz
    yes plz
    Yeah, the 1999 one. Picks up a lot near the end of season one when they decide to ditch the 'case of the week' stuff for the most part.
    anus_pounder
    anus_pounder
    Hmm...I'll keep that in mind then. I'll admit I avoided on the usual 'its popular, so it must suck' premise. Orphan Black and PoI will keep me for now. Thanks for the recommendations.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom