Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Edija
Reactions
624 2,012 76 1 16

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Underrail i Pragnje su jedine dvije dobre stvari koje su ikada došle iz Srbije. Ovaj Teška Dužnost™, sadržaj za preuzimanje (de el ce) izgleda dobro.
    Edija
    Edija
    Underrail i Pragnje to jedyne dwie dobre rzeczy, które kiedykolwiek przyjechały z Serbii. Ta zawartość do pobrania Heavy Duty™ (de el ce) wygląda dobrze.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    dej cesky
    Tweed
    Tweed
    Underrail warbglblblsl dudebro
    I am forever stuck between the despair of not having sex, and then having sex and suffering existential dread every month waiting for their periods. Also, Elex 2 started being kinda boring midway through so that sucks as well.
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    There's this thing called pulling out.
    Edija
    Edija
    Thanks for the support, I thought you would be one of those degenerates advocating condoms. Coitus interruptus all the way
    I lift, fight, play Dominions, and have no sex.
    Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic) vs Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017)? I've heard that the Classic one is better for... some reason?
    Bitdefender just told me this is a dangerous site. You're trying to get my cc info and turn me into a feet fetishist.
    Citizen
    It's the other way round, we're trying to get your feet pics and turn you into a cc scammer
    The ultimate Monkeypaw: You get Bannerlord, but it's basically the apocalypse. H-heh
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    You should know all about the apocalypse after saving the Earth multiple times.
    We've reached peak panic - Cleve was right - levels
    Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
    But Cleve was always right.
    Does it mean that were been at peak panic since the beginning of the world?
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    The irony is that Cleve is infected with boomerism and thinks it’s all a nothing burger.
    How retarded are the campaigns in Heroes V? I have a sudden urge to play it, although I only tried it on release and thought it sucked.
    Citizen
    TBH, the only heroes campaign I enjoyed was orinal HoMM2 campaign. 5's campaigns are on the same level as 3 - nothing special but pretty fun for the first time. The setting of homm5 is much less appealing than enroth/antagrich tho
    Naveen
    Naveen
    Writing and story-wise? Yeah, pretty retarded. Gameplay? I don't remember. Fine, I guess.
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Don't play ugly garbage ok
    damn, I need to reinstall Divine Divinity after those screenshots.
    Edija
    Edija
    Really the Patrician choice Larian game.
    Theodora
    Theodora
    My first cRPG I think! (I was long without access to a decent computer.)
    Sad gaming facts: You will (probably) never play 40k Jagged Alliance/Xcom clone. C. Gate is old, Mechanicus is different, mods are for fags
    Strange Fellow
    Strange Fellow
    JA and X-Com are also old, you know.
    Citizen
    Chaosgate is great, xcom wh40k mod is fun, haven't played mechanicus yet tho
    Sad gaming facts: You will never play a Stalker-like game in the Tiberium CnC universe
    Squid
    Squid
    There's a lot we won't ever get.
    PrettyDeadman
    you'll never play might&magic world of xeen style game in Tiberium CnC universe either.
    Citizen
    tfw will never play a brothel tycoon game in a banjo-kazooie universe
    Sad gaming facts: Warlords Battlecry is dead forever.
    Citizen
    :fake news: Gog versions of all three games work fine. Or do you mean the franchise is dead and there will never be another one?
    Edija
    Edija
    The franchise is dead.
    Citizen
    News at 11 lol
    I'll be 30 this year - ascending from Boomer in Spirit to Boomer in flesh.
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    There's something unnatural about people being born in the '90s having learned to write yet.
    It might be that I'm a 30 year old Boomer or just depressed but give me some games that will get me hooked to the computer again.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    I agree with Red Panda on Dragonfall. I assume you've already played Arcanum, so I'll recommend ELEX and Alpha Protocol.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    I wouldn't blame you if you didn't like the latter, but you need to try it
    Edija
    Edija
    I've played Arcanum and Elex, I'll check out Alpha Protocol. Thanks
    Is Pathfinder a good game for a guy who thinks that Arcanum is the best PC RPG ever (yes, the combat obviously sucks). *Sips Monster*
    Barabus
    Barabus
    It’s a good game but the kingdom management can get tedious
    How do you live on after realizing you're never getting into the Bannerlord BETA?
    Aemar
    Aemar
    Beta for betas.
    Citizen
    Alphas play alpha. Even after v1 release
    Maggot
    Maggot
    just have to stay alive until march and hope they fixed the retarded shit in the beta
    1819 - Will I survive this famine? 1919 - Barely survived that World War. 2019 - Will I survive until Bannerlord?
    Talk me out of playing WoW Classic. I don't want to raid, I want to PvP and screw around, but I'm afraid of the autism. I took stronger men.
    Maggot
    Maggot
    $15 a month to play a 15 year old game
    Citizen
    dont
    A short history of gaming in the last fifteen years: Mafia 1 race level to Witcher senses.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom