Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fantadomat

1. Crispy
    Crispy
    Strange are the ways of the Force, Luke.
    Oct 20, 2019
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Who is that,someone you knew while young? I know only about Ray and people that hate sand!
    Oct 20, 2019
  3. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Crispy and his neo nazi memes. Typical white cis colonist !
    Oct 20, 2019
  4. Delterius
    Delterius
    fanta some people are just friendly
    Oct 22, 2019
  5. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Come on mate,i am friendly too. That one was just strange. Maybe the old man mistook the bottle with rakija for the bottle with water.
    Oct 22, 2019
  6. Delterius
    Delterius
    well you're friendly too but different cultures have different friendly conducts, latins like to kiss each other on the cheek and the japanese like to kill themselves
    Oct 22, 2019
  7. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    And americans have no culture,that is what makes it strange :).
    Oct 22, 2019
    Delterius brofisted this.
  8. Delterius
    Oct 22, 2019
    fantadomat brofisted this.
  9. Crispy
    Crispy
    At least we're good hosts on our computer roleplaying game forum profile wall threads.
    Oct 22, 2019
    Delterius and fantadomat brofisted this.
  10. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Geee didn't noticed when trump bought Australia. Still you are pretty good admin,i have no complaints about you.
    Oct 22, 2019

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.