Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Kalarion
Reactions
1,264 4,325 6 110 49 70

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, for the mysteries of brocante CYOA, do you mind if I use some of what you wrote in the latest vote?
    Miss your unexpected embrace so much bro. :cry:
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    Fear not. One fine day the righteous shall once again receive their Brofists and Yes!, while the degenerate scum will receive their Facepalms and Retadreds.

Our time will come, brother.
    Hi. When are you getting your rating ability restored to you? Why was it taken away in the first place?
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    My rating ability will be restored Nov 4th, 2021. I lost a bet. The date of restoration should be all the clue you need what the nature of the bet was :D
    Deleted member 7219
    Ah, understood. I thought it was for a shitty reason like the staff got butthurt about you rating too much or something like that.
    Just came by to call you a prick.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    I think we can all learn something from this exchange.
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    Sorry, I got distracted by work. Fwiw the facepalms were because I don't think you recognize the magnitude or root of the problem with current-year lunacy, not because I think you're an idiot or anything. Hugs for all!
    AdamReith
    AdamReith
    Yeah, I'm just more of a Root Cause Analysis person. They could be opening concentration camps and I'll still be trying to get the psychological roots of their movement. Anyway, I was mostly calling you a prick for calling out my shit spelling so many times in the past. Much love.
    I did not know that rating was part of the dark art of necromancy.
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    You have no idea. When the COVID thread really kicked into overdrive I was hopelessly behind and must have devoted 3+ hours a day just to reading the 'Dex (most of it that one thread). I finally banned myself from reading more than 10 pages of any given thread. Then I dropped it to 5. That fixed the problem for the most part :D.
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    I also occasionally take breaks of anywhere from 5-8 days from the 'Dex entirely... when a game comes out I really want to play non-stop or I just get tired of keeping up etc. You'll usually see a flood of ratings on week-old posts after I come back from those.
    Goose
    Ahh. The only good human male portrait in Wiz8. My whole party is furries and women. + this guy.
    you rated 31 of my posts in 3 minutes. Impressive, scary and pathetic all at once. So very Codexian
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    It was very easy once I realized your trolling would only be remotely entertaining to the Rick Wilson crowd :D I try to be honest in all my ratings.

Regular PSA: if you want me to actually talk in a thread or explain a rating (I'm sure you don't in this case, just listing situations), you just have to mention me. I don't post a lot but I try to respond to people.
    Owlish
    Owlish
    He's such a goofy faggot. He has like 5 million ratings given and only has posted 300 times in 5 years.
    You look so sad.
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    Stern. The word you are looking for is stern, and dignified. Stern, dignified and stoic. The three words you want are stern, dignified, stoic and aloof FOUR! The FOUR words are all different in that they are not sad.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    gay
    All of them went to Hell. Every stillborn child who never got to hear the word, every pagan savage who got it all wrong, every catholic that bowed to Seated Woman of Çatalhöyük, all burning forever.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    Actually everybody goes to hell as the real truth was the one the Cathars preached and since they have been killed by the church, heaven has been closed
    Kalarion
    I see you're on a roll today
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    I generally rate as I read. The problem is that I spent about 2 weeks not doing much reading :D. Hence the ratings of posts from weeks back showing up now, as I catch up.
    Citizen
    They see me rollin', they ratin'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom