Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Gay-Lussac
Reactions
269 2,040 1 30 3

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you get TG yet?
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    I ebayed it from a guy who is yet to receive it (very smart, I know). I know there is very little reason for them to fuck me considering ebay's policies and he already sent me the digital game key as a show of confidence but my trust issues are firing off so I figured I would try to find out whether or not there are still people waiting for packages.
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    but yeah shit looks like mad fire yo hope you get yours soon
    Gay-Lussac
    Gay-Lussac
    I wouldn't sweat it, other than shady retailers selling counterfeit shit on Amazon, I haven't seen many reports of people trying to scam boardgamers. Probably too niche of a market and most players tend to be decent people. Let me know how you like the game later!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom