Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

FeelTheRads
FeelTheRads
You don't even know what you don't know, cretin.
I actually lived (for a short while) in communism. As opposed to a fucking newfag who only "read" about it.
I don't care about whatever bullshit propaganda I'm supposed to read about. Communism is about stealing from and oppressing people. Period.
Sigourn
Sigourn
I live in a capitalist country all my life and that doesn't mean I know all about capitalism, retard.

If you weren't a moron you would know that Communism is first and foremost AN UTOPIA, it's literally impossible to implement peacefully because it goes against basic human nature. Don't go hating on Marx just because some assholes decided to implement "communism".
Sigourn
Sigourn
"hurr durr there's no real communism!"

There is NO real communism in practice because if an utopia equals hell, then it clearly isn't an utopia. The essence of communism is that it cannot exist, so how in the fuck can you then think that what you saw under Stalin is communism?
Sigourn
Sigourn
Ironically for someone against transgenders you are literally using their argument right now: "if the government calls itself communist, then it must be communism!" i.e. "if the tranny calls himself a woman, then she must be a woman!"
Sigourn
Sigourn
But like I said in that thread, the essence of right-wingers are to be absolutely fucking imbeciles who don't realize how contradictory they can be.
Sigourn
Sigourn
Of course you went on talking about how communism doesn't care about transgenders (????) even though I never said that was what communism was about.
Sigourn
Sigourn
The teachings of communism is that we can have a better society. Not a perfect utopia. But a better society for sure. Exactly the opposite of what Stalin and other "COMMUNIST" leaders were trying to achieve, which was anything but genuine communism (because, like I said, you cannot achieve that).
Sigourn
Sigourn
Moreover, "hurr durr communsim is about free shit!"
You retard, that's exactly what capitalism is about: owning the means of production so that others do the work for you. Communism is about everyone working side by side to live as equals.
Sigourn
Sigourn
Again, communism is impossible to achieve, but I find it hilarious that you don't realize that which you criticize about communism is exactly what happens in capitalism: you bust your ass working so that someone who is literally living the life on his mansion can buy an extra BMW because his underlings are doing the hard work for him.
Sigourn
Sigourn
All that said: my point is that your autistic rant (and that of Lyric Suite) against the devs of Disco Elysium is completely uncalled for.

Criticize Stalin, Mao, etc., all you want, but leave Marx and Communism out of it because all the guy did was writing books.
FeelTheRads
FeelTheRads
So, communism is impossible... but don't say bad things about people who want to implement communism.
What? How stupid are you? Oh wait, you're a communist, that's how stupid you are. You are proposing a system that you acknowledge is impossible to achieve. LMAO.
FeelTheRads
FeelTheRads
Oh yeah, but actually no, we've had communism and we still have communism. Until you make your utopia real, that's what communism is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom