Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fantadomat

1. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    Is Discworld that great?
    Feb 24, 2020
  2. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It is the only modern author that i really enjoyed Magnat. It is witty and fun fantasy with unique settings,would recommend it.
    Also ignore maxie,he can barely read,let alone know anything about books.
    Feb 24, 2020
  3. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    Eh, only modern fiction (fantasy & SF) that I like is Black Library stuff. I treat it more like the equivalent of a decent action flick rather than good art though.
    Feb 24, 2020
  4. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahaha ok. Didn't know that the bloated warhammer had books :). lol Discworld is an actual books and it is very well written.
    Feb 24, 2020
  5. Hóngwèibīng
    Hóngwèibīng
    Some are actually quite good. Depends on the author though.
    Feb 24, 2020
  6. Strange Fellow
    Strange Fellow
    Pro gamer tip: ask people which author is the funniest. If they answer PG Wodehouse, immediately stop talking to them, even though they are right.
    Feb 24, 2020
  7. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    He is funny. Should try out Ilf and Petrov 's works,they are pretty satirical and fun to read. "The twelve chairs" and "The Little Golden Calf" to be more precise. Also the golden ass by Apuleius is worth a read.
    Feb 24, 2020
  8. Kalin
    Kalin
    Gay shit so no wonder you like it
    Feb 24, 2020
    Maggot and agentorange brofisted this.
  9. Kalin
    Kalin
    And no I didn't have to read that dongdrivel to know it's pure poopoo I saw the cover pics and judged accordingly
    Feb 24, 2020
    Maggot and agentorange brofisted this.
  10. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    No need to brag about your stupidity kalin.
    Feb 24, 2020
    Grauken brofisted this.
  11. Citizen
    Citizen
    I don't read books written by TES:Oblivion apologists
    Feb 24, 2020
  12. Reality
    Reality
    I like Pratchett, but I think Small Gods was his peak tbh.
    Feb 24, 2020
  13. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I enjoyed the most the guard books.
    Feb 24, 2020
  14. Grauken
    Grauken
    Most up to and including Going Postal are worth reading
    Feb 24, 2020
  15. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,his last few books are meh,mostly because of his sjw daughter was writing them,the last one i couldn't even get past the 50 page mark. Tho A Hat Full of Sky and the other three of the series were pretty good.
    Feb 24, 2020
    Grauken brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.