Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why did you change my tag from "trigger warning" to "shit poster" ?
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Cause he is a Zionist bot of Soros globohomo cabal ridiculing and sidelining all dissenting voices.
    Infi,i am bored. Go and force some dev to release one of the upcoming rpgs!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    That is depressing....wanted a full release,fuck that shit early access!

Hey infi,to whom have you given the "up yours" rating?
    CryptRat
    CryptRat
    Just play Horizon's Gate.
    A horse of course
    What RPGs
    If Prime Junta asks you to do anything involving Disco Inferno, tell him to fuck off. Thanks.
    A horse of course
    Do you mind? This is a private conversation.
    Nano
    Nano
    Profile posts aren't private. Send a PM if that's what you want.
    A horse of course
    Hacking codex is a bannable offense
    Why aren't you playing Bannerlord??????????
    Could anyone remove that Roqua bulling status from the main page? It is ridiculous and humiliating (even though he is insane).
    Verylittlefishes
    Verylittlefishes
    He was molested as a kid or what
    Verylittlefishes
    Roqua
    Roqua
    I like it. I hope it draws attention to my reply which highlights the real issues of this site and its decline. Also, I am clearly a 15 year old girl. And even though I have a teeny tiny girl brain I have perfect bladder control (unless I laugh - tee hee - and I tinkle a little in my panties).
    Are you really going to look back on your life in 40 years and think "Why yes, I am glad I spent the best years of my life moderating an internet discussion board"?
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Codex is the best source for RPG's and games on the internet, but it's not good enough for you. It's not /pol's fault. It's the stafffffff...
    A horse of course
    Both of you need to have sex
    Roqua
    Roqua
    Its everyone's fault that participates in the decline of the genre and made this site into a general gaming community catering to low T incel simps like you.
    Hey could you do mention the current "Best non-RPGs Vote Thread" in the news?
    Roqua
    Roqua
    That is hilarious. The guy who thinks pokeman are the greatest rpgs eva is in control of what counts as news or not. No wonder this site has gone to total and complete shit. Ha.
    DJOGamer PT
    DJOGamer PT
    Infinitron likes pokemon?
    Roqua
    Roqua
    His boss. The person he needs permission from to make a news post.
    Hey bro. Could you please explain why posts by FreeKaner in the thread "Baldur's Gate III by Larian Studios - it's turn-based and isometric, folks" on pages 472 and 473 are deemed on-topic enough to remain there?
    Delterius
    Delterius
    islam is the light
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    They are related to formation of the studio and development of the game. Not contemporary politics unlike specifics of sexual relations in modern world.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    It's not just about being off-topic. It's about being an off-topic thread derailing. I'm not going to police every single post.
    Hello, could I ask you to completely delete my profile, as well as the few posts I've made here. This place isn't for me, I'm afraid, and I'd rather not hog the username in case someone else will want it in the future. Thank you.
    MajorMace
    MajorMace
    My keen senses tell me it has something to do with the whopping amount of 7 "Cuck" ratings received for his latest post. We tend to forget how devastating this rating nonsense has been for the last few years.
    Citizen
    Ah yes the legendsary and sought for "Mechaszef" username, I dreamt about obtaining it for years, and now I'm so close!
    overly excitable young man
    Lol. He wanted Pink Eye to stop spamming the Pathfinder thread.
    :lol: Nice try.
    2000 games on Steam with a 50% completion rate. And people say Infinitron doesn't play games
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL it is a banter joke between the two of us,infi ;). Also only games worth buying are on gog. By the way,how do you like beautiful desolation?
    Strange Fellow
    Strange Fellow
    Maybe I pirate all my games.

Oh no, oh no wait, that's you!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I have posted a proof of my superior GoG account :). How about you,person that doesn't play games :).
    Why are you guys not shilling the fundraiser more?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ahhh so we managed to raise the needed,didn't noticed that. Next week will shill a few shekels that way....if i manage to find me self a proxy paypal :).
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    The Codex used to be able to raise $10k for these Kickstarters. People have gotten older and less prone to hype, and that's fine.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It must because all those kickstarters didn't deliver what they promised. It is shame that we didn't get the bucks for solasta ,it looks like a 10 time better rpg than that plastic shit,BG3.
    Did I tell you of that one time Owlcat visited /v/? Good story that was. I should tell that story some time in the future.
    on that jarl frank thing, i distinctly remember chaotic heretic call you out on this and you havent responded in any negative manner
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Very reliable source
    Efe
    Efe
    the only source... you who split threads as a pastime forgot to make a thread for this
    Efe
    Efe
    and you split again...
    Happy Codex Birthday! Yes, I am a few days late. I hope the Codex has enriched your life as much as you have enriched the Codex.
    My mom made me some chicken noodle soup. Want sum?
    Citizen
    Want to sum what?
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    Want sum of my soup???? It's very warm and good for the soul.
    tu for all you do here and may 2020 continue to bring you good health and happiness step outside soon because summertime is in bloom!
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I wish I could step outside, it's the rainest winter in years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom