Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by sorinmask

1. c2007
    c2007
    So?

Edit: I'm not interested in the game. I just played and finished VtMB for the first time in the last few weeks. There is plenty of quality I have never played or finished, and seems like a good time to try.

Thanks though.
    Mar 5, 2020
    Magnat brofisted this.
  2. sorinmask
    sorinmask
    Well... if you have to ask, then... not much. Have a nice day.

Edit: You rated my post as fake news, and I wanted to give citation.
    Mar 5, 2020
    Magnat brofisted this.
  3. c2007
    c2007
    By all means you as well, I guess I don't play much that isn't 3pp/1pp anymore, just not interested in anything that isn't a conversation with choices, or killing.

Regarding Fake News, let me look at why I said that....
    Mar 5, 2020
  4. c2007
    c2007
    1. Chad v Virgin meme, so tired. Also, not a complete telling of the story, and while you make some points with the meme, I wasn't convinced. To me, that's fake news, but YMMV.

2. You bitches. Moi? Sir, I am wounded, even though you were talking to people that actually participated in the thread. Too general an attack, very incloosive. Fake news.
    Mar 5, 2020
  5. sorinmask
    sorinmask
    I disagree, but thank you for the clarification, good sir.
    Mar 5, 2020
    Magnat brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.