Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Lambach
Lambach
"I'm not in favor of FGM, I just think there's no difference between people who practice FGM and those who do not"

OK, zoomer.
Üstad
Üstad
What is FGM? Faggot gamer males?
Lambach
Lambach
Wew, lad, what a blast from the past. FGM - Female Genital Mutilation. Goes back to this "discussion" I've once had with Retardora who kept insisting that, as a white ???woman??? in a first-world western country, she's actually very oppressed and that western, first-world men are p. much the same as men who perform FGM on babies and toddlers.
Üstad
Üstad
Thanks for explaining.
Theodora
Theodora
That is nothing like what I said.
Lambach
Lambach
I'd go back to search for those posts, but my mental .txt is rock-solid (for the time being, at least), so either you said it or you heavily implied it.
Theodora
Theodora
I mean I don't get why you think I'd downplay FGM, I just don't think one person being shitty makes another less so. If some dude randomly punched you in the dick, and then a second came along and shot you instead, is the first guy suddenly not an asshole?
Lambach
Lambach
Difference being that the guy who punches me in the dick is an exception to the norms within his group, the guy who shot me is the norm within his and because of that I would not directly compare the two.
Theodora
Theodora
That only makes me more confused about your read of me. :P Zero interest in reducing men as a whole to some idpol trope.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom