Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ontopoly
Reactions
4,203 7,403 5 412 83 135

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I made a mistake: I wanted to open your profile but I accidentally clicked on "ignore" and put you on the ignore list for a couple of seconds. Please forgive me, I didn't do it on purpose.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I think the few seconds of life you had to live with me on ignored was punishment enough. You are forgiven
    Here's an announcement: I will be looking into an RSS feed for my blog that will be released soon. Keep an eye out for more details.
    Just played iwd2. A combat spin off proving people loved the combat in BG. How long is too long for a blog post Bcause I could write forever
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    There's no such thing as "too long". It just needs to be readable in the span of a lifetime.
    Just played bg1 again. Still amazing. Figured I would play the series one last time before bg3 retroactively ruins it all.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Also I needed a refresher and some screen shots for my blog. Stay tuned for that
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    :friendly:
    aweigh
    aweigh
    Based. BG 1 is great.
    I feel like a hero but for some reason people here are treating me like a villain
    Citizen
    nobody cares really
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'M A HERO. A SILENT GUARDIAN. A WATCHFUL PROTECTOR. Can I get a tag that's called codex seneschal?
    Grauken
    Grauken
    You should get one called Codex Victimized
    I hope one day we can share the same love-hate relationship that DraQ and fantadomat have.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    But please read my blog when it comes out. It will be amazing and I don't want to burn any bridges while I get it off the ground, not that I would need you to help it get off the ground
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    OK,who are you again?
    vortex
    vortex
    Why don't you make blog here? Just title it Ontopoly's blog.
    Is there a mod code off conduct? I'd like to read it. I have some suspicions that whatever it says, most of the mods here are breaking it.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Only teenagers toss around words like "unfair" all the time. Nothing is fair in this world in case you haven't figured it out yet. The hierarchy is scaled to fuck you the whole way through. The simple answer is to stop talking so much shit and the mod won't hurt your anus.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Are you implying that he doesn't actively want the mods to hurt his anus?
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Dark Underlord. And if he is unfair then maybe dont spend your freetime on his private raptor forum.
    Aww geez.. I can't stay butthurt over you. Would you accept my apology for the harsh words I spewed?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Get fucked, bitch boy.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    You literally couldn't leave me on your ignore list for more than 5 days? Commit to something
    User0001
    The codex doesn't scale to my level. Well My dreams don't scale to its level. Just because I'm in a shit place does not mean my dreams match
    overly excitable young man
    Profound bitchy whining one could find at some instahoe. Good job, faggot.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    What's wrong with instahoes? Better than a codexhoe
    Just wrote an amazing paragraph on my new blog. It's shaping up to be amazing. I'm proud of myself
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Dramart it's about plenty of things. All rpg related. And all incline. And all impressive. And all thought provoking. And most of all, it's all authoritative.
    Dramart
    Dramart
    I'm anxious to reading it. It's sounds promising.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I just want to reassure you that it's not misplaced. This blog will leave you satisfied
    Wow...so new and so many shitty tags already. I doff my hat to you, good sir!
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Wow... So old and unremarkable in every way. I bow to your experience and remark upon your heavy brow.
    I'm starting to think everyone hates me. Thoughts?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    She likes retrospectives. I think she's retroactively me.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    At first I read "I think in retrospect she likes me" and now you two are my favorite fake couple.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    She's my blogger competition. My eye is staying on the goal, which is to have the best blog on the codex.
    You guys think Crispy has an alt? Like he's sick of being expected to maintain a professional mod look so sometimes he lets loose and
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    I detect massive amounts of butthurt.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    You have to admit: you need to be pretty influential to have Crispy in person posting on your profile.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Maybe I can influence him to not be such a massive cunt
    retard, never listens
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Shit happens man. Calm your fucking tiddies. Sometimes you have a disagreement with a mod and a thread gets removed. Nothing to cry about
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'm sorry I got it deleted man. I know you were very invested in the thread.
    Who added a tag to my user name? Didn't even notice it. Can't i get an explanation why? Or at least a notification?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    You're no panda. You really were just the fat cat from Alice in Wonderland the entire time.
    overly excitable young man
    LOL
    Duralux for Durabux
    :dontbelievehislies:
    Heroic fantasy games followed me on Twitter. How many of you losers can say that?
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    Well I sleep in a racecar. Do you?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    No. Fuck.
    Okay, the fun is over. Time to ignore your retarded attention-whoring bitch-punk ass sucking illiterate peanut brain. You were fun to toy around with for a while, but now your not. BYE!
    How are you doing man? Doing okay? Are you excited for Wrath of the Righteous?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'm fine. Wrath of the righteous will put to shame some triple a shit developers and all will be well again. for a while. I'm just hoping owlcat gives me a Druid companion so I can finally play something else in one of these games
    A blog where I play a travel guide in fantasy rpg worlds. No meta gaming, only role playing. It would focus on atmosphere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom