Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Zombra
Reactions
6,792 25,033 7 812 63 112

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does being creeped out, like stomach-turningly creeped out, by anthro art make me un-PC and a bad liberal? Or is it just saying it out loud?
    Why are so many games so in love with text that appears slowly, letter by letter? Who ever asked for that?
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    since it was almost exclusive to japanese games I always assumed it was because reading kanji is slower than english. No idea if it is though.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    That actually makes sense, since kanji are generally one syllable per character. But now native English games have adapted the practice.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    That's already an unforgivable sin, but when the game also hits you with the unfathomable "the button to make the text appear sooner is also the button to skip the dialogue" it's clear the developers are just enjoying your pain
    I remember calling Bethesda on a telephone plugged into a wall because Daggerfall had bugs. They mailed me a 3.5" floppy disk with a patch.
    Tweed
    Tweed
    I remember writing to Micrprose that Darklands was full of bugs and they mailed be several 3.5" floppy disks with patches.

Why am I talking to you, you have me on ignore.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    I remember calling the tipline to get all the secrets in Donkey Kong Country with my mom.
    Just finished Neo Cab. Solid, quick, engaging VN type game with strong story and enough C&C to be worth checking out. I'm sad it's over.
    Why don't more co-op games include minigames to play while waiting for the other player(s) to show up?
    Nito
    Nito
    So many co-op games don’t understand the pacing of how people play co-op.
    AArmanFV
    AArmanFV
    Because players will joke on how much funnier is the minigame.
    Just finished A Way Out with a friend of mine. Great cinematic two-player co-op. Make time for it if you can.
    Didn't know Star Control 1 (The Tech Demo) was beloved by anyone, at least it shows there's a trigger for anyone
    I don't know why I keep claiming free games. I guess in case I become immortal someday and need every game ever made to pass the time.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    What if you arrive in heaven and they are offline?
    Zombra
    Zombra
    "Oh no ... this isn't Heaven!"
    Grauken
    Grauken
    If there ever were a religion where heaven is described as an infinite library with all the works of art and entertainment that ever were, or were imagined, I would become religious yesterday
    KHinsider is down.
    God damn, Jared Emerson-Johnson's work on the Sam & Max soundtracks is stellar.
    RNGsus
    RNGsus
    too bad his work on your mom wasn't so good
    Thank you for warning me. It seems there are more *unstable* elements than I thought. Also what is up with the "cuck" rating? I have no girlfriend so I can't be cuckhold. Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom