Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
BING XI LAO
Reactions
11,741 18,577 8 1,738 379 1,083

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why are you a trump fan? you are smart enough to see his bullshit for what it is.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    at least they will put the craven traitor in the jail lol
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    I like him personally and retain some hopes but as things stand he is a Cuck for the same GOP which just backstabbed him.
    On the other hand at least he certain was the ''accelerationist'' candidate after all.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ahh it was more of an incompetence than a backstab,but sure. As for accelerationism....well it does make sense if you are in strong position,as it i now,the dems will just crush the internet shitposters that larp as rambo. The right in kwan doesn't have any organization because muh individualism and muh freedom.
    Geee that isolation must be wrecking your mental health mate. Just saw your kingmaker thread,it seems that you are gunning for templaroglu's post on the codex. You really need a drink and some human company :).
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    No space after a comma is prestigious,it is what differentiate us from the pelbs!

Yeah,i have noticed that i am a bit weird and end up noticing when people are weird in a way. A lot of times a subconscious joke i make ends up hitting the center :).
    Strange Fellow
    Strange Fellow
    The French are flaunting their whitespace opulence, strewing them in front of colons and exclamation marks like madmen, while my poor Bulgar here doesn't even have enough to cover his commas. Sad!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL the french.
    Didn't know that the brits cared that much about the fat orange dictator :).
    Mark.L.Joy
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    I recently found this big red tie I received from a certain org. a while back, with it my Trump impression is better than ever
    So if he wins I can inflict unprecedented levels of trolling IRL
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Oh yeah,i am rooting for the fat fuck too. Doesn't change the fact that he is incompetent :). If he wins there will a glorious shitshow,kwan burning libtards jumping from towers and such.
    lol why so butthur mate?! It is not like i gave him the corona chan :)
    that said it will be fun to watch the cuckservatives getting hunted down in kwan
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    I was butthurt by your comment 'cause I love Trump, but now the cuckservatives are whining that the liberals are being mean about it.... lame!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Muh,he is american,they are ALL worthless retards lol. At least he did make a few memes this 4 years,that is his crowning achievement.
    That's a pretty sick avatar
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    Age of Wonders unit portraits. That game has really good artwork, including one of the best Beholder images available. It's up there with the original Baldur's Gate portraits (which I think are exceptional).
    "95% of nonclassical music is utter garbage for low IQ subhumans. It only exists because modern society means everyone has purchasing power, even retards. Also NOTHING is subjective, that's just cope for being dumb enough to enjoy music for dumb people."
    Lmao, this one will rest in memories.
    lol why so surprised mate,there is evil people out there,it is only natural such places exist in the world. It makes sense for it to be on the sea,being an no man's land and easy to dispose of the mess.
    Fuck,i need some Eestern Evro rpg to come out soon. All that garbage that is getting shilled out from the west is really painful. That BG3 shit is shaping to be an amazing garbage.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Nah,it is fine at this point. Played it a month ago and haven't noticed any major bugs. Tho i would recommend giving yourself a few skillpoints boost with cheat engine,the levelling is not very well balanced. That said it is worth playing,i had a blast with it.
    jackofshadows
    jackofshadows
    Thanks, I'll try it then, looks too good to miss.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    As with all my recommendations,pirate first,buy if you like.
    Are you questioning the glorious buffs of Rakia consumption?! HERESY!!!
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    I used the Avellone rating because mystical alcohol powers cannot be explained by mere words!
    Didn't know that you are in to men.....hmmmmm updating my .txt
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    Noooo Fanta stop, that's not a feminine penis!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Clearly you lack a taste for women. It is no wonder that most people in UK want to dissolve the union.
    Have you met,during your life,more retarded people than americans? Honest question mate.
    BING XI LAO
    BING XI LAO
    I love the Americans, they are tremendous people... really the greatest, the things they've accomplished, like you've never seen before, wonderful achievements... record low black unemployment... Keep America Great!!!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Geee sarcasm much?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom