Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Something is lacking

boot
boot
shut up
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
>Its a reference to Disco Elysium
I know it is, you silly kraut, hence the beginning of the second sentence of my response :^)

Yeah, memes aside, same here tbqh as I was initially drawn to this site because it appealed to my then-elitist RPG sensibilities.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
My running theory for why this site is overrun with rightoids is people tend to get into classic RPGs when they are forced to consume them for lack of other options - this applies to older people and second/third worlders with limited access to latest hardware (for the record, I was once in the second category). Both tend to be more conservative than zoomers from the first world. Of course this is just conjecture
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
But yes, no other site gives you the fascinating experience of agreeing with someone's based takes on vidya in the gaming forum before checking out the political section of the site to find that the same person is an anti-semite or a Neo-Pagan Paleo-Nazi or a Catholic or some other sub-species of troglodyte :^)
Thac0
Thac0
Goddammit the Bi completely slipped past me.
Seems like a working theory, a lot of the trash here is from the Balcans, deep eastern europe, backwater kwanzaa or other third world countries. Adjust for the nazi pubs that came here because they cant afford triple A and are slowly being indoctrinated and its a cake. The old people seem to be only tolerable ones, since they mostly talk about the games.
Thac0
Thac0
Poverty, malinformation, uneducation and hate all around.
Never seen so many hatefull Christians before. The Orthodox thread is down to like 2 people for me, good that at least they seem to live by christian virtues. Not even a Christian anymore but raised Protestant. Half the people singing the name of Christ here should turn into ashes the moment they would enter a church.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Very well said - I was raised Orthodox myself and have a love-hate relationship with that leviathan of a faith, but it certainly doesn't line up with the kind hateful and demented spew some preach here.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
You've gained an ally, son of Luther. Call out and I shall come to your side, useless but present, like a pet rock inexplicably capable of locomotion.
Citizen
shut up... PLEASE shut the fuck up...
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Bottom?
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
I usually flip a coin and let fortune decide
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Codex attracts a lot of bottoms and subs, any thoughts on why that is? Just dearth of tops in general?
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
I appreciate this line of inquiry but haven't really put any thought into it myself ;_;
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Cheers for answering my inane questions
:love:
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Since my original response to you was cagey I might as well clarify in good faith. I haven't really developed that part of my sexual preferences beyond an aesthetic one. I suppose I would be more of a top in the sense that the idea of being anally penetrated by anything is a pretty terrifying prospect.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Some would say that this just makes me an open minded (or degenerate, as the boys in GD would say) heterosexual, which I don't think there is any point in disagreeing with. Honestly though, I think our current classification of human sexuality along hetero/bi/homo lines is pretty vulgar and imprecise.
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Cheers for opening up :shittydog:
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Its not like anyone is actually attracted to anyone's gamete size or chromosome configuration - its almost always visible secondary sexual characteristics, which can be shared by the possessor of either gamete. In other words, I think something like the Kinsey Scale is a much better model, with very few 0s and 6s occurring. I'd be like a 1-2 on that, I guess
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Do you not hang around with other homosexuals in gay bars etc. to extend yourself beyond conceptual aesthetics? Or is that not your scene.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Yeah I certainly plan on developing this stuff further through experimentation and stuff like that at some future point, but as you guessed that's not *currently* my scene.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom