Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by GhostCow

1. Roguey
    Roguey
    I have not, but I'll check it out.
    Jul 7, 2020
    Sukhāvatī and GhostCow brofisted this.
  2. GhostCow
    GhostCow
    It's really amazing. Made in 2005 by some of the people who later left Gainax and founded Studio Trigger. It's also based on the live action movie that came out in 2004 which is decent but nowhere near as good as the 2005 anime.
    Jul 7, 2020
    Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  3. Jacob
    Jacob
    I've watch Re. Is the original good, too?
    Jul 7, 2020
  4. Roguey
    Roguey
    Jul 7, 2020
  5. Roguey
    Roguey
    Watched it. It's all right, but weird tonal whiplash; the first episode is a self-parody, while the second two are extremely serious, barring a few moments here and there. It also completely drops the disguise-aspect after the first episode, which I didn't like.
    Jul 17, 2020
    GhostCow and Jacob brofisted this.
  6. Roguey
    Roguey
    Other than the frequent use of nostalgia-bait music which I did like, it could have been its own magical girl thing with a bit of reworking in the first episode.
    Jul 17, 2020
    GhostCow brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.