Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wesp5
Reactions
916 4,227 86 10 19

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wesp5
    Wesp5
    Wow, what a compliment! I was surprised when Chris mentioned me in one of his articles, but this really made me smile ;). BTW, I added a free roam ending to the patch in the meantime :)!
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    What "free roam"?
    It lets you do quests you have not completed?
    Wesp5
    Wesp5
    Yes. Basically it opens up all hubs to you can do what you want in them after the game has ended.
    will you consider reverse engineering the fixes from the Russian 2.2 patch for Boiling Point: Road to Hell and put them into your fan patch?
    Wesp5
    Wesp5
    I don't know enough yet about what this patch does, but in case it can be done with the SDK I might try.
    From Urban Dictionary in 2014: "RPG Codex is a forum for butthurt edgy teens [...] They stalk developers and modders such as Tessera and Wesp5 (who are all apparently German for some reason according to them) [...] The stalking of Tessera and Wesp5 has continued for 7 years by several insane individuals who use the Codex." Were you aware of this?
    AArmanFV
    AArmanFV
    You are asking him for the stalking or the butthurt?
    Wesp5
    Wesp5
    No, I wasn't aware of this and Tessera is not German. He insulted me quite badly for that on Planet Vampire years ago!
    PrettyDeadman
    who
    Why is your wall bare? Did you delete everything?
    Grauken
    Grauken
    Regular cleanup of garbage is healthy
    Did you fix the bugs that you intentionally put into the game yet?
    A horse of course
    BTFO
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Too busy adding faggot sex and pasting his name into the end credits
    Wesp5
    Wesp5
    Troll, troll, troll...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom