Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
NJClaw
Reactions
12,662 20,716 30 1,283 38 437

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    It's part of a video contest for Meme Analysis, you should check the rest out. It's great content.
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    The host channel is great too, despite being run by a dolboslav
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Am I really going to watch a 15 minutes video about furries?

Yes, I am. Of course.
    Besides fancy festival stuff like La grande bellezza (2013) which is pretty great, I'd recommend watching ACAB (2012) and Sono Tornato (2018). Decent pieces of entertainment, the former somewhat echoing the Brazilian Tropa de Elite movies (2007, 2011) and the latter being a superior Italian reinterpretation of the movie Er ist wieder da (2015).
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I think you know Italian cinema more than me. I have watched La Grande Bellezza because everyone here is obsessed with Sorrentino and Servillo and you are a dumb dumb if you don't know their movies. I could never watch Sono Tornato because one of the protagonists is a prankster on YouTube and his voice makes me sick. Maybe I'm going to give ACAB a chance, at least Favino is a cool guy.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    You should, pretty decent medium budget movie. Loved how one of the cops in the movie had a poster with "A ME!" in his house. :M
    Totodile was the first Pokemon I was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    That means you are one of the good guys. Imagine getting a fucking Chikorita.
    overly excitable young man
    This is hard now for you but i always thought the fire thing is the coolest of em. :( sry
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    The fire thing is ugly and weak. I could easily punch him to death
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    It's kind of ironic that the singer and founder of that group is a spoiled brat who became an important diplomat only because he was daddy's good boy. Spineless cucks who act all tough and then suck daddy's tits for all their lives.

He also is a journalist, sooooooo....
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Didn't know that. Plenty of hypocrites on both sides though. All a bunch of epigones.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Cuore nero e bandiera rossa, camerata! :salute:
    Which codexer would you fuck the most? I know my answer, but I am too afraid to share it
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Your somber Dwarven avatar fit you better as far as I'm concerned, fratello.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    I'm a man of the people after all. :M
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Hey, at least when I get drunk I just change my avatar on the Codex and don't sexually assault anyone, nobody is ever going to #MeToo me. Right?

Right?
    Do you eat milanesa in Italy?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Sorry for the multiple replies, but you can't explain food within the characters limit.
    Dramart
    Dramart
    Here, the one with cheese and tomato sauce is called "milanesa a la napolitana". Normally is made with cow meat, but also there are variations with chicken or fish. Here is not considered a child's meal but food for fat people, nah just a joke, everyone likes it.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Yeah, it's "cotoletta alla napoletana" also for us.
    Are you from Sweden?
    Jack
    Jack
    You don't know what you are wishing for, Sweden is a hellhole.
    Dramart
    Dramart
    Mama mia Giusepe
    User0001
    User0001
    AHAHAHA, Sweden is fucking Candyland filled with toothless sugar victims. I love it - you just have to remember to brush your teeth and you'll be fine.
    Jesus Christ, everyone, just stop changing profile pictures. I have feelings, stop hurting me.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Thanks man, at least I can count on someone. Was it actually drawn by MCA himself or is it just a brag to pick up chicks?
    Jedi Master Radek
    Jedi Master Radek
    Yes. In 2016 I meet him and have done an interview with him, you can find it on the Codex. At the same day he had drawn my avatar and posted in on twitter. MCA is the best guy ever.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Hypocrite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom