Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
fantadomat
Reactions
47,355 73,864 42 4,632 293 2,452

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of these days I'm going to scroll back to 2017 and found out how you got the prestigious ''OW, THE EDGE'' tag.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Do that,i am curious too,also check about the double dumbfucks. I didn't even noticed them for a week.
    What have you done to me?
    I am playing Drakensang now while listening to Seljačka Buna. I don't even know what language that is, but it sounds good.
    NEET!
    overly excitable young man
    nothing more like an useless leech
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    please put a smug before useless leech :)
    nothing more like an :smug: useless leech
    Fanta, what the fuck... you are back to 98. This is unacceptable, go trigger someone!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Actually i am down to 40,because the other 58 had died from my black magic :smug:
    How did you survive Red Panda calling you "fantadumbtard"? It was pretty savage, tbh
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Haven't even seen that lol. His edgyness is declining,he is becoming boring dry old man like crispy,sad. Red Panda was the only hope for germany :(
    Mention me! Mention me real hard!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Red panda is evil incarnate,he is racist and a bigot,also he loves berlin,the capital of evil!
    Most underrated poster
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    ban slavs
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Geee a fan group,maybe it is time to plot a revolution on the codex,will begin with banning paedophiles like latro.....even free speech should have boundaries.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Still 98... come on fanta, pick a fight with someone
    Hey fanta, you are about to hit 100 people ignoring you on the Codex. Have you planned a big party for the big event or do you prefer to keep it simple?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    A very sober celebration indeed, suitable for both adults and kids.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Also we will have a certain crocodile larper getting sacrificed by slowly piling off his skin and the drowning him in salt water,may our ancient gods bless us :). Soooo how are you mate,taking good care of your body,using smooth skin lotions?
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    My skin is disgusting, I would rate it 1/5
    All Monkeydonians must hang
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Only the albanian ones,the rest could be re-educated with a bit of flogging and stripping the of any property if enemy to the glorious state. Really good looking women too!
    you posted M&M map, and I felt that now I have to replay it five or six more times so that I'm obliged to stalk you for a while
    It's not a lizard furry, it's Totodile, the giga-chad of Pokémons.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    I would NEVER put aside my man Onto. He defeated me in the BG3 thread and now I will stand by him forever.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    He did managed to butthurt all the retards there,even got banned from the thread :).
    Jasede
    Jasede
    Good avatar choice brother
    I know it's ironic coming from me but you are such a one-trick pony. It's pathetic.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    ahhh you came to me bitching about something,still have no idea what butthurt you....jew
    Cheers!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL i haven't opened the bottle yet :),just being playful panda.
    You are a prime example of an entertaining troll. You should consider teaching the new ones.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha,it is not something you could learn,you are born one. I am not even trying and shit just happens. Tho FeelTheSalt is easy cunt to butthurt :).
    Prime Junta
    He's continuously and unrelentingly butthurt. I'm amazed he doesn't just roll over and die of spleen and prolapse.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,he is really a butthurt cunt,i am surprised that he is still on the codex. Three years since i joined here,and still haven't seen a quality post from him,not even a remotely funny one. It is constant bitching and whining while being toxic lol.
    Why do you keep arguing with the chatbot?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Please don't post on my wall,don't want for people to think that i have anything to do with you. You are just boring and generic,go around and screech the same shit,fluent is more interesting than you.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    fags
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I love you too asf,even if i haven't visited you in some time,in the shoutbox prison :).
    Do you have any recommendations on old Bulgarian historical epics? The past month I've watched Alexander Nevsky and Michael the Brave and I was wondering if Bulgaria had something in a similar vein.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    So are you asking about films? If you can translate it yourself we do have some epic ones. You could watch "Хан Аспарух"trilogy,it is in the youtube but with bad quality,it is three films each around 2 hours long about one of our great Khans. Or "Златният век" an eleven episode epic,each around an hour long,it is about our greatest Tzar.
    U-8D8
    U-8D8
    That was my original question, although the historical channel you linked was good enough for me at the time. Still, I appreciate the suggestions and I'll try and find a way to translate them. If nothing else I still can enjoy them for their sense of scale and spectacle.
    Is there corona in your village already?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    depends on how much money the EU is giving us :) Here we got a meme about it lol

6th of March - There is no coronavirus people in Bulgaria.

7th of March - The EU say that will give money to countries with coronavirus.

8th of March - There are four people sick of coronavirus in Bulgarai :).
    Citizen
    bulgarians invented corona to scam money from eu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom