Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you click the fedora button is that meant to indicate that you are tipping the fedora you actually wear?
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    Don't equate a hoiche with a fedora, ignorant goy.
    Owlish
    Owlish
    Oh, I see. THAT'S the hat he's meant to be tipping when defending m'lady's honor, mystery solved. Oy vey.
    Citizen
    Fedora rating is inaccessible for most codex posters, it's only unlocked if your webcam catches you wearing fedora in front of the pc
    3090 coming in two days time. I will celebrate with a bottle of whiskey and play solitaire under Windows 3.11 in DosBox.
    It is true that I have more money than sense. I can not wait for my 3090!
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    I should probably endorse this philosophy more often. People often have a go at me for not spending enough money.
    It turns out Garriott had issues with EA even before they acquired Origin. EA stole assets from Garriott. I am quarter way through the second part of the interview.
    Yo,playing dungeon of naheulbeuk?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Nope. Should I add it to the Codex curator?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    What is that,some steam thingy? I haven't finished it yet,thus i can't say for certainty. But i am having good fun even if it is janky a lot,some other people are also enjoying it. Also the game lacks any PC garbage,i totally forgot all that shit,it just pure fun.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I pledge for yes, with a few warnings in the description. Very comparable quality to Wasteland 3 so far. It is much more janky and buggy and has some retarded design decisions, but the base gameplay is a cut above WL3. Very fun TB mixed with exploration and puzzles, a higher budget The Dwarf Run.

That said maybe wait until the first ppl finish it. Perhaps the ending is shit.
    It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go but I'm doin' it. It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone still harder getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret but I know if I could do it over I would trade, give away, all the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken.
    Sherry
    Sherry
    Not seeing that love in you, is what I was trying to do. That's what I was trying to do. I am sorry. :(
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Can't wait to see you guys back together.
    Hasbro are fucked in the head. At least the 2E stuff is out and about on the Internet. It still sucks we don't have official AD&D 2E rulesets in modern video games. :/
    Kruno
    Kruno
    If they licenced 2E rules to Beamdog, they can obviously do it again! I forgot about Siege of Dragonspear. Thanks.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I think it was a special case because it was an expansion for a legacy 2E game. They wouldn't let anybody make a standalone 2E product.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    If Hasbro refuse to licence out 2E to new games or anyone then they should legally lose the rights to it as it is never being used.
    Infi can you please remove/not grant this account GD access when it's a year old? I don't wanna switch accounts again because I like the name
    Maxie
    i can simply suffocate you
    no forum problems
    Citizen
    You couldn't suffocate
    Your thighs are not thicc enough
    Find another way
    Roguey
    Roguey
    "The messages used to pop in the new posts regardless of subforum being idnored, idk if it's fixed now."
    Yep, click the checkmarks for new posts, news feed, and forum list and it goes away entirely.
    I think I may actually be retarded. I fail to read skill descriptions when they are right there. I ADHD my way through the tutorial realising I have screwed up basic attribute allocation. I have done this almost 10 times already.
    Citizen
    intelligence is overrated anyways, just be big&strong
    Kruno
    Kruno
    I also stuffed up the fact that skill books exist and that items also bestow skills onto characters. I really derped shit up.
    PrettyDeadman
    Very likely
    Hmmmm why do you post steam links when there is a gog one? Isn't the codex kind off making money from the gog partnership?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ahh that is my point. Why do you put more than the gog links? There will be better chance of people using it if you don't put also the other links. Unless there is no gog release. You are pretty weird for a jew,don't even do a maximization of profitability potential geeeee.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    I rate the above post as :super retarded:
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    no one is talking to you ass licker,don't you have nazies to bitch about?!
    How do you live with the knowledge that a rabbi sucked on your baby peeny weeny after he snipped it?
    I'd be traumatized tbh.
    Crispy implied that you were a villain. Which BuffyVerse villain are you most closely related to?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Never watched it. Should I?
    Kruno
    Kruno
    YES! Angel is even better than Buffy. My only issue with Angel is not much Willow! I love Willow!
    Do you ever worry about what will happen when you get linked to the notorious communist terrorist radicalization site that is rpgcodex?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom