1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by NJClaw

1. rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    That's really gay.
    Sep 12, 2020
  2. NJClaw
    NJClaw
    That's the gayest thing in the entire internet, I think (I hope)
    Sep 12, 2020
    Thac0, fantadomat, Sukhāvatī and 1 other person brofisted this.
  3. Lacrymas
    Lacrymas
    Eh, I'm not that special and am just a dumb-dumb.
    Sep 12, 2020
    Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  4. NJClaw
    NJClaw
    It was a drunken lie, I created an account on this site to discuss Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness (and that's true)
    Sep 12, 2020
    fantadomat and Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  5. Lacrymas
    Lacrymas
    I still feel fuzzy feelings inside that you drunk text me.
    Sep 12, 2020
    fantadomat and Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  6. NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Hey, at least I didn't tell you that I thought about the advantages of committing a genocide against your people, like a I did with Thac0
    Sep 12, 2020
    fantadomat brofisted this.
  7. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL now we are 2 of 2 mate. All your favourite posters are not glorious bulgars that had fucked a man in the ass :) buahahahahahahahahahaha
    You really can't make that shit up buahahahahahaha
    Oct 2, 2020
    NJClaw brofisted this.
  8. NJClaw
    NJClaw
    WAIT fantadomat, this is the first time I see this reply. I think I need some context
    Oct 17, 2020
  9. Lacrymas
    Lacrymas
    I also need context. I don't do anal sex with men, so that's not referring to me, I suppose?
    Oct 17, 2020
  10. fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL context is boring :). You people do take shit too literally lol.
    Oct 17, 2020

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.