Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ontopoly
Reactions
4,203 7,403 5 412 83 135

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I bought Rune Factory 4 as per your recommendation. I will personally DDOS your (future) blog should it be bad.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    You really see that they have been making these games forever, so many small things just make sense. There is a natural flow of using all your RP in the morning for chores, eating a meal to refill some of it, then going into the dungeon to gather some xp. Also I have been impressed that there is a reason to level all weapon types, as increasing skills increases your bases stats significantly.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Overall very competent game. Very Japanese in it's essence, but not in a bad way.

Funnily enough the Japanese in the game is so baby mode I had a strange moment of revelation. I heard an NPC speak a sentence, tuned out and then had an ah moment of "I understood this sentence without looking at the subtitles". Pretty nice for someone who doesn't learn the language for long.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Glad you liked it. let's look forward to rune factory 5 coming out together.
    I went to rpgwatch because I got sick of your shit, and wow, that place sucks. Who designed that website?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Why don't they just have a single post that goes to 500 pages instead of 30 1 pagers for every question some cunt has?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    resetera doesn't have an rpg subforum. It's the rpgcodex for me from now on
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    resetera seems like reddit, where they're more interested in talking about stupid shit like Tom Holland as Nathan Drake and when Rock Bands import expires rather than the actual video game. Meta shit
    Just making a blog post about everything larian could have spent the money on rather than motion cap sex scenes.
    Congratulations are in order. I'm no longer a dumb fuck. You guys will have to start thinking of something a little bit more clever now.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Good Job! :bro:
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    No. tags don't come and go. I'm not a dumb fuck in your hearts and minds. Dumbfucks aren't here to stay. I didn't spend $10.99 CAD on unreal tournament: game of the year edition and my friday practicing so you could just continue to call me a dumbfuck anyways. No more dumbfuck, no more village idiot. You have to respect me now.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I just wish User0001 was here to see it.
    I'm not a contrarian. I actually like everyone else agreeing with me. There's a comfort in it. But ultimately, I must fight for passion
    Just checked the numbers. Why would 14 people ignore me? Any tips on improving myself so people don't feel the need to ignore me?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Easy to have a good ratio when you barely comment and just suck off the masses when you do. I fight for passion.
    Dramart
    Dramart
    Passion is overrated. Why is a big deal if the game changes the gameplay?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Not just the gameplay but everything else tool. It's a big deal because we are obligated to pay homage to those who inspired us and led us to where we are today, especially when we have the audacity to try to piggy back on their work by using the series they created.
    Baldur's Gate III is going to have great music
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    I'm adding you to my shit list. You have 4 months to enjoy yourself before I can mass rate everything you've ever posted
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Also even if larian was competent enough to find someone willing to work with them who had any amount of skill, it wouldn't help that dumpster fire.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Any music in a game is annoying and ruins immersion but even if the music in bg3 was good, the game itself would tarnish it to the point that the music would be shit just by association.
    In 4 months I'll be able to rate everyone's posts and I'm going to revenge rate people 'retardred' so hard
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    If we were 4 months in the future I would rate this comment retadred. Now you imagine that we were 4 months into the future. Would you notice my rating? Would you take it seriosuly? I think you would take it seriosuly enough, despite me also rating every single one of your BG3 cultist comments the same thing.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    No, I really wouldn't. But it's your choice, man. One day, DU will rise from his grave and judge the users based on how many unfriendly ratings they used.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    DU should ban anyone with a ratio worse than 2:1 Anyone not providing a net good should just get gone.
    Spellforce doesn't seem so great, so why am I still playing it? why am I enjoying it more than modern day AAA multi-million dollar games?
    Terrible people are everywhere. Honest folk are rare though.
    overly excitable young man
    So you was it all along?
    I have no problem with the village idiot tag(i still disagree with it) but can we remove the dumbfuck!!! one? It just sounds so aggressive
    commie
    commie
    Endure it....and in enduring, grow strong!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom