Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Rhuantavan
Reactions
433 2,958 7 19 1 4

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• who are u
    Casual Hero
    Casual Hero
    Tread lightly on this hallowed ground.
    A horse of course
    do u know this person?
    BBMorti
    BBMorti
    Classified
    Your game made me play BaK, thank you for that! I'm going to have great fun playing your game when it hits the publishing press! Amazing demo.
    CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    Pricaj bre Srpski da te ceo svet razume. xD Poslat cu ti kasnije syntax za .htaccess cache preko PM-a, ali mozda budes morao traziti od hosting providera da omoguci par PHP estanzija i modula za potpunu iskoristivost tih postavki.
    Rhuantavan
    Rhuantavan
    Ampak jaz sem Slovenec, ne govorim preveč dobro Srbsko ;)

Image optimization bo dovolj se mi zdi, ampak hvala vseeno.
    CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    Pa zar Slovenci nisu Alpski Srbi? xD Sala mala, radi se o opcepoznatoj postapalici. ;) P.S. Probaj barem WP plugine koje sam spomenuo, mnogi dosta posla napravi sami.
    Love the effort you've been putting into your game. Day 1 purchase whenever that day will come.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom