Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
  • Jews are forced to be in power. There are far more sinister and far more powerful group of people using them as a front.
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    These people, actually, are [DELETED]. [DELETED] took control of the most important spheres back in the neolithic period
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    [DELETED] started using Jews in the times of Ancient Egypt, when they arranged the so called "Exodus", after which Jews started to spread around the world
    Citizen
    the mighty 'thals...
    People who type "p." instead of "probably": what do you do with all the free time you save this way?
    Haba
    Haba
    p. much
    Bruma Hobo
    Bruma Hobo
    More time for my fist to reach your face.
    A horse of course
    Have gigantic reverse gangbangs with truckloads of supermodels
    as the years went, some of the body parts began to rot and were replaced with artifical ones. A hundred years later, every part had been replaced. Can it be even considered a real Lenin's corpse?
    There's a public question in Russia on what should be done with the corpse of Lenin. Bury it or leave it in Mausoleum?
    Vlajdermen
    Vlajdermen
    Preserve it. Faggots are a part of history, for better or for worse
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Corpse is of no value to the history. Not only that, but damage done by his degenerate bunch is still felt through the country.
    jackofshadows
    jackofshadows
    Fucking finally we might get rid of this piece of shit.
    I like it when my posts are moved to the depths to which I have no access.
    Citizen
    Hey dick!
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Post less SJW shit then I guess.
    - Ah it was religion stuff. Yeah that is gonna form a good few retarded ratings.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    It's amusing that a user called Ol'Willy is a newfag.
    Can you give expamles of wads which is better than nu Doom please ? Also does nu Doom refer to doom 2016 and eternal ?
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Hell Revealed 1, Scythe, Scythe 2, Alien Vendetta, Ancient Aliens, Sunlust, Swim with the Whales, Back to Saturn, Knee Deep in ZDoom, Vanguard, Going Down, Eviternity, Valiant
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Misri Halek from Alien Vendetta is a masterpiece yet to be surpassed
    RingerTheZinger
    RingerTheZinger
    Thank you very much !
    I really appricetd this (wrong word)
    I can't wait to try some of these
    Most definitely.
    User0001
    User0001
    probably not
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Alexander Pushkin had Ethiopian ancestry - and this is fairly evident even from his portraits: hair and facial features especially. But nobody portrays him as a full-blown mulatto. Are these guys this desperate?
    Dumas had black ancestry due to his father, a French-Haitian mulatto and general of the French Revolutionary wars.
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Interesting.
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    I guess it because of that movie with Depardieu, I thought Dumas was white
    I opened Google - and was greeted with the doodle of Alexandre Dumas. A black Alexandre Dumas. Did I miss something earlier?
    I actually enjoyed RTwP once: it was Ultimate General Civil War. Still has no business being in RPGs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom