Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
  • So you got a law degree and choose to not make any money with it?
    Why tho.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Amerikwa has been generous to not annihilate us and Japan after WW2. Instead they even gave us some money back to allow both countries to become economic powerhouses again. This was not done out of good of heart, they wanted potent allies against the UDSSR. Yet I am still thankfull.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    The other Europeans didn't even begin to mobilize their army until after the invasion of Poland, nobody wanted to fight Hitler.
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    NJClaw Appeasement was an attempt to turn Germany East instead of West; all Western pre-war politic was directed at it.
    Yet another 2020 newfag passes the threshold.
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Codex needs to work on its advertising policy for I would have joined much earlier
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Threshold was one of my favorite mechanic in MTG
    I manually block all animu images that people post on Codex. If only there would be a script for that...
    Came to notify that due things i have set to do, my responses to our debate would need to wait until the 3/3 or even the 6/3.
    Why did you get dumbfuck tag?
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    "off-topic white nationalism"
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    You were talking about jews in some non-political topic? :D
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    I got Zionist for Jews, this was for some other posts, but administration doesn't want to elaborate
    unlikeable poster obnoxious avatar rusgoblin
    Citizen
    little joined 2020 guy thinking the big thoughts
    Xelocix
    Xelocix
    Bragging about being on Codex for years like some sort of Redditor showing off how much karma they have lmfao. Ok faggot.
    Citizen
    ok reddit
    Speaking of popular literature, "In Stahlgewittern" >>>>>> "Im Westen nichts Neues"
    Maxie
    you know this is real literature because the titles are foreign
    What happens if you declare yourself a Nazi in a Russian bar?
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    *people turning back, looking at the person, thinking "so, good for you", then turning back to their tables*
    Citizen
    Normie bar: probably zero reaction because you're weirdo shouting about his political views in public, old women would start shit talking you tho "your grandpa fought!". Worst case scenario some patriotic chavs who had too many vodkas would confront you
    Citizen
    Some biker club: idk I guess they'll buy you a beer? I was in place like that few times when a friend's band played there and that's the vibe I got. Or maybe laugh you out because you're some nerdy weirdo

Hipster covfefeshop/anti-cafe/whatever: idk again, would probably say nothing and then post on their twatter how the "kicked the ebil racis ass"
    Astrologers proclaim the week of election in Kwanza. Severity of retardation in the internets doubles!
    przestań odpisywać pod wszystkim gdzie spamowałem kurwa ciągle dostaję powiadomienia
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    это совсем меняет дело!
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    теперь, кроме как "нахуй", мне сказать нечего
    Maxie
    dola twoja przypieczętowana
    Christian Bale finished all RPGs from Codex Top-100 to play [a]typical codexer in his next movie
    Excommunicator
    Excommunicator
    that means he finished some of the worst games ever conceived
    Jews are forced to be in power. There are far more sinister and far more powerful group of people using them as a front.
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    These people, actually, are [DELETED]. [DELETED] took control of the most important spheres back in the neolithic period
    Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    [DELETED] started using Jews in the times of Ancient Egypt, when they arranged the so called "Exodus", after which Jews started to spread around the world
    Citizen
    the mighty 'thals...
    People who type "p." instead of "probably": what do you do with all the free time you save this way?
    Haba
    Haba
    p. much
    Bruma Hobo
    Bruma Hobo
    More time for my fist to reach your face.
    A horse of course
    Have gigantic reverse gangbangs with truckloads of supermodels
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom