Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by GrafvonMoltke

1. Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    Cut him some slack. He has a lesbian daughter who is apparently into incest with her brother.

All this at 20 years old as well.
    Oct 19, 2020
    GrafvonMoltke brofisted this.
  2. Hobo Elf
    Hobo Elf
    Maxie is my gay autistic son. I tried raising him right, one beating at a time, but I failed. Now he sits in his room playing Witcher 3 all day.
    Oct 19, 2020
  3. GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    Isn’t there some kind of mild-beating camp in the Mid West that will cure him?
    Oct 19, 2020
  4. AdamReith
    AdamReith
    While Maxie roams this forum unrestrained can any of us truly feel safe?
    Oct 19, 2020
  5. Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    It'll take more than a mild beating to beat the devil out of him
    Oct 19, 2020
  6. Citizen
    Citizen
    In before he changes the avatar, deletes all profile posts and makes his profile private for a month YET AGAIN
    Oct 19, 2020
    GrafvonMoltke and Maxie brofisted this.
  7. Maxie
    Maxie
    hey thanks for reminding me
    Oct 19, 2020
  8. GrafvonMoltke
    GrafvonMoltke
    Maxie’s skin status: got under
    Oct 19, 2020
  9. Citizen
    Citizen
    he's black so cut it with the skin jokes
    Oct 19, 2020
  10. Citizen
    Citizen
    btw, see you in a month, cuxie :love:
    Oct 19, 2020
    Hobo Elf brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.