1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Eulogy

1. Shitty Kitty
    Shitty Kitty
    Feminists hate small breasts too
    they pretty much hate breasts and pretty things (unless they're theirs, in which case you need to like them too)
    Oct 22, 2020
  2. Ol' Willy
    Ol' Willy
    Ass > Tits
    Oct 22, 2020
  3. Gilius Thunderhead
    Gilius Thunderhead
    Amazonian feminists (Camille Paglia) are apologists of small breasts, while Big Mammy feminists (Dworkin and co.) are for big breasts and general adipose accumulation. Learn the difference, it might save your life.

Whores and asexual literature profs. don't count and they won't be remembered.
    Oct 22, 2020
  4. deranged crackwhore and ban me
    deranged crackwhore and ban me
    i dont care how big they are as long as they are mine
    Oct 22, 2020

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.