Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
GhostCow
Reactions
3,850 9,668 1 528 98 377

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Winter 2021 anime season is almost over. If you haven't watched Mushoku Tensei, Wonder Egg Priority, or Horimiya, you have missed out
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Can second Horimiya and Nani ga Spider being good, read the manga. I will watch Wonder Egg eventually. Did not like Mushoku manga, but it is said that the manga is the worst piece of media from that series.
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Give Mushoku Tensei another shot. It ended up being my anime of the season. I really wanted it to be WEP but it goes off the rails after episode 8. It ended up being an 8/10 from me. MT was 10/10 easily
    Thac0
    Thac0
    Sure, maybe I watch the anime after wrapping up Mushishi. That one is taking me long, it is so deep it is hard to watch more than episode at a time. As for manga I am reading Sousou no Frieren right now after finally catching up with Kingdom, I will read Jujutsu no Kaisen or Deadman Wonderland after that.
    Weird cock.
    Citizen
    Well, the size is a bit disappointing indeed, but the symmetry and overall shape is 7/10. It's ok
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    I think it's a pretty nice one. The teeth adds personality
    Borian
    Weird flex.
    Fuck off, shitheel.
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Some of that is a little nitpicky but I agree that pretty much everything it has in common with MWO is pretty bad. I also agree that the voice acting is terrible. Especially Elias Toufexis, but I just think he sucks in general.

I still got some fun out of it and I'm sure it'll be a bit better with the expansion.
    Citizen
    Hey shitass wanna see me speedrun
    IDtenT
    IDtenT
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Akira is ok, just way overrated. The story doesn't make any damn sense but I hear the manga is better.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    I think it is just old. Also it is an Anime where basically all of the weird conspiracy theories are true. They sometimes throw them in, and all of them exist IRL. The world works on Illuminati physics basically.
    I went in with low expectations since I expected it to be edgy and pretentious, but it really hit my nerve.
    Thac0
    Thac0
    In general I have nothing against the concept of explaining a bad ending away by making it vague, open and "deep". Makes for good skub and pointless video essays.
    So I see stuff like Akira and NGE just for the very interesting ideas and their flaws don't really scratch me.
    Golden Kamuy and Munou na Nana are both amazing. Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and Majo no Tabitabi are both pretty good. A decent winter anime season
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Was unaware of the new Golden Kamuy season. Thanks, friend.
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Best anime since Kill la Kill or Doctor Stone. It gets a solid 10 from me. The newest season has been especially good. Episode 4 was the funniest they've done yet.
    I just binge watched all 25 episodes of Toradora in 2 days. Best romantic comedy anime I've ever seen. I sure feel drained now though 8/10
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Got a better suggestion?
    Maxie
    karekano, cross game
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Cool, I added those to my watch list. I'll check them out next time I'm in mood for the genre. I need a break from romcom and slice of life for a bit. Probably going to watch Golden Kamuy or Flying Witch next
    overly excitable young man
    tsundere noodles
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    I tried the ones in the red package which were Tom Yum Mun Goong flavor. Not bad. Decent amount of spice. I'm not big on shrimp flavored things though. 5/10
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Surprisingly my dog did not care for them. Normally he'll eat pretty much anything. Even stuff I'd rate 11/10 on the spicy scale
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    I did tuna and mayo which came out ok. I couldn't find Japanese mayo which probably would have been better. I think I'd like them a lot more if I made some seasoned chicken and cut it into tiny pieces but I haven't been able to decide on what spices to use for the chicken
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Citizen
    weebs... smh my head...
    I started watching Sailor Moon in Japanese for the first time. Its way better than the dic dub but the music is a lot worse
    I used to think that phonetic alphabets were a way better idea than the roman alphabet until I started learning katakana
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Not really. The term phonetic alphabet is meant to refer to symbols representing sounds within a language. That's not really how the roman alphabet works. Hiragana or Katana are better examples. They also suck with their huge amount of characters and the stupid amount of time it takes to write one of them
    tfw no alien oni gf
    Citizen
    Based

(On a true story)
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Honestly Lum is only #3 on my list. No one can beat Nepgear. Shampoo is #2. Lum could maybe beat Shampoo except that she can't cook
    Any game that tries to get me to do "dailies" or comes up with some other scheme to make me feel obligated to log in can fuck off
    Thac0
    Thac0
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Fuck I can't lie, that's pretty badass. I love the pompadour on the drummer and the singer has a pretty interesting voice. The lyrics are pretty good too. Kind of sounds like a song GWAR would write. It doesn't beat the sexy girls and cool 80s vibe from Scandal's newest single though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pDpYur3Nwc
    I've never played any of the Rance games yet I feel a kinship with everyone here who has a Rance avatar and I don't know why
    Atlet
    Atlet
    Are these games really good, though? Idk if they are a meme or are tactically good, indeed.
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    I watched the ova and it wasn't bad as far as hentai goes
    Modron
    Modron
    Sengoku is actually good, the non strategy ones seemed pretty anemic in my brief foray into a couple.
    The way I see it, if you were rated worst new poster of 2020, you must be doing something right.
    "The following users are logged as having used IP addresses used by GhostCow recently:
    No matching users were found."

You may stay. For now.
    Worst new poster of 2020 so far.
    GhostCow
    GhostCow
    Would it help if I told you that red pandas are my favorite animal?
    It would help if you would play better games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom