Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Grauken
Grauken
that's some kind of next level autism
NJClaw
NJClaw
Do you have any idea of how much fun poor African children could have had with those games? You heartless bastard.
Maxie
i just made a collection called shame pile and put there all the worthless shit ive grabbed on gog
J_C
J_C
People say "why don't just hide them in your library", but they are still there, and I know they are still there. And when I'm thinking about what to play next, they just make the decision harder. I feel bad that I've spent money on them but they were impulse purchases, and I don't really want to play them. So let them burn.

Needless to say the ones which were deleted were mediocre games.
Grauken
Grauken
like I said, autism
NJClaw
NJClaw
Please just don't buy them again
J_C
J_C
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
J_C
J_C
I won't NJClaw I didn't buy a game for years (seriously) apart from backing a few kickstarters. I realized that I have enough game for a lifetime.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
J_C confirmed for descendant of Alexander the Great. Gotta burn those ships, brah.
Roguey
Roguey
The ultimate consoomer; just consoomes and then moves on to consoome the next product.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
There's praise to be given to the man who wisely knows his limits and finds ways to deal with his impulsive behavior, Roguey.
SausageInYourFace
SausageInYourFace
I support your decision. It is basically some form of digital minimalism. Get rid of the things that you own if they take up space in your life, serve no practical purpose and don't make you happy.
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
"impulse purchases", Jeebus. I have like a .txt file with the names of some games I want to play someday, right along with some movies, books and some other stupid tips
J_C
J_C
Ol' Willy Don't act like the whole current digital game scene is not built on impulse purchases. There is a reason there are huge sales on PC.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Virgin impulsive buyer who can buy games he doesn't want vs chad poor fuck who has to wait for sales to buy the games he wants
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Vs thad pirate. :smug:
NJClaw
NJClaw
NJClaw
Meh, I don't even like games anyways. :rpgcodex:
NJClaw
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Go pike angling. Pike angling is fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom