Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Come for the games, stay because we have compromising material of you

Kazuki
Kazuki
It's boring to watch, it's not like the left also going to provide the same thing if the situation reversed.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Kazuki true, WCDS is basically a mirror image of SJW after all.
Kalin
Kalin
Not surprised a faggot like yourself is a Guinness drinker.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
I am honored to have the king of butthurt comment on my status. I'll drink the next pint in your health.
good fucking shit happen
good fucking shit happen
Yeah, fuck those lower class losers who put their hopes in Dognald Rumpf. Fuck poor people. I voted for Bloomberg like any well-adjusted person would. Biden is a commienazi and should be impeached, almost as bad as Rumpfler.
Kazuki
Kazuki
And here we go

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom