Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Citizen

1. Citizen
    Citizen
    After visiting countless planet full of inconceivable wonders I stumbled upon a extremely beautiful snowy planet. Slightly to east of the landing zone I saw THE mountain.
    Nov 12, 2020
  2. Citizen
    Citizen
    This was a perfect place. I immediately started digging and building, laying the foundation of a new home for my starved and tired crew.
    Nov 12, 2020
  3. Citizen
    Citizen
    After days of hard work I mined all the way below the mountain and, to my surprise, found an entire settlement of friendly ape-people right where I emerged from the ground. It was a moment of celebrations and exchanging gifts. We finally found home.
    Nov 12, 2020
  4. Citizen
    Citizen
    Working together with ape-people I continued to work on the mountain base for my crew, until my resources were exhausted and I had to organize the expedition east, past the ape-people village to find more building material.
    Nov 12, 2020
  5. Citizen
    Citizen
    I equipped myself well and went East. Way past the borders of civilized lands, in a mysterious and dangerous place filled with monsters terrifying beyond belief and nomad people, savage and wild.
    Nov 12, 2020
  6. Citizen
    Citizen
    Being struck by a mighty blow of a fearsome beast I fell there in the East. But this was not the end of my story, just the prelude to the terrible events that are yet to unfold.
    Nov 12, 2020
  7. Citizen
    Citizen
    Being resurrected by a cloning machine on my starship, I wasn't celebrating my return with the rest of crew, but instead lamenting the lost of the precious technology and building materials that were left on my dead body far in the East.
    Nov 12, 2020
  8. Citizen
    Citizen
    Immediately I started preparing the second expedition, this time in a powerful Mech capable of survival in that harsh and unforgiving place, with the only purpose of returning the lost technology.
    Nov 12, 2020
  9. Citizen
    Citizen
    The only way East was through the ape-village, a few dozen of small lovely houses, too crowded for a Mech to pass through.
    Nov 12, 2020
  10. Citizen
    Citizen
    First I tried to build my way around, building and carefully removing wooden scaffolding around each house to pass the Mech through, only to realize that task would took days of work and by that time there would be no energy left to fight my way East in my Mech batteries.
    Nov 12, 2020
  11. Citizen
    Citizen
    The desire for revenge and return of the lost goods darkened my mind, I did what I thought was needed to be done... I used my Mech's powerful weaponry to blast my way through the ape-village, believing I wouldn't hurt anyone.
    Nov 12, 2020
  12. Citizen
    Citizen
    I blasted and drilled, while the ape-people around me couldn't believe their eyes. They tried to reason with me, begged me to stop, but I was too far gone. I kept drilling.
    Nov 12, 2020
  13. Citizen
    Citizen
    When the village guard arrived I was beyond saving. They had no choice but to use force. I was enraged, why would my friends attack me? It's their fault for building their stupid little village there, not letting my mech pass through!
    Nov 12, 2020
  14. Citizen
    Citizen
    After all I've done? All the fetch-quests I completed for you?... And I returned fire. I killed them all. Soldiers. Men. Women. They were gone, but I kept shooting and destroying houses around until the Mech batteries ran dry in utter unbelief in what I just did.
    Nov 12, 2020
  15. Citizen
    Citizen
    Ashamed of my actions I gathered my crew in a starship and left the planet. I left it all behind. My unfinished home, my lost equipment. And, I think, somewhere in a streets of that ape-village... I also left my soul.
    Nov 12, 2020
  16. Citizen
    Citizen
    The End.

Starbound fucking sucks

PS. I got the achievement for killing civvies so it's ok I guess
    Nov 12, 2020
    Taka-Haradin puolipeikko brofisted this.
  17. saeci
    saeci
    simmer down cinnabon
    Nov 12, 2020
    NJClaw and Circuit brofisted this.
  18. Citizen
    Citizen
    literally shaking rn
    Nov 12, 2020
    NJClaw brofisted this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.