Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Dreed
Reactions
1,327 3,989 12 239 18 31

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your ratings are bad.
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Please someone brofist. Doesn't even have to be Dreed
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    It would still be the only post not brofisted by Dreed on his own profile, Onts. I think you're starting to understand the deep consequences of your actions. How will you recover from this?
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    Dreed, quit being a little bitch and bro fist this.
    you are still alive?! Haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing mate ?
    Lagole Gon
    Lagole Gon
    Maybe that maori dude finally got him.
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Hi! :love: I am still alive and doing fine, but I'm now stuck for a while in the hellhole that is Paris, wich allows me less free time to roam the dex than before :negative: It was Dreaad that was slain by maoris, my nemeses are Burgundians :M
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL paris,i feel for you mate,it was a shithole 10ish years ago and i assume that it is even worst now. Watch out for the kebabs and the somalies,they are worst than the treacherous Burgundians. I wish you smooth work and fast exodus from paris.
    Deleted member 7219
    You brofisted abuse on your wall. You're truly one of a kind, Dreed.
    Dreed
    Dreed
    I think I brofisted every post on my profile, it's tradition :M
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    That way when your archnemesis posts on your wall and you don't brofist him he's going to know HE FUCKED UP
    Something chewing your arse that you feel you suddenly have to go though my older posts just to rate them now?

..... and don't you see the idiotic irony that when I'm talking of the importance of truth, you have to stamp it, "Fake news" of all things?

I mean "WTF"?..
    Citizen
    I think your butt should hurt
    commie
    commie
    Dreed is good guy, you need to respect a man with almost 2 million posts.
    Deleted member 7219
    Dreed is just catching up on things. Accept your ratings, or leave.
    You've given about 300,000 ratings in a year... God what a tool. Do you just press buttons at random?
    Dreed
    Dreed
    I count more than 1 year between 2013 and 2021. In your post there is a word missing in "there is a difference 'repression' and the simple recognition", since no rating is available for this, bad spelling will do.
    IThinkTheWorldShouldBurn.
    IThinkTheWorldShouldBurn.
    You're late to the idiot party, I already admitted I was wrong.

I don't get your reasoning for the other though.
    Deleted member 7219
    I usually find those who have a problem with Dreed are normally wrong one way or another. I don’t always agree with Dreed’s ratings, but he gets it right more often than not, and he should be commended for his work ethic at exposing bad spelling and the like.
    You're probably the only person playing Grimoire on Steam. You represent the whole playerbase of Grimoire.
    thanks for french fries mon ami
    Duralux for Durabux
    Because of your strong polish accent?
    Maxie
    because the letters dont stand for what they should
    Citizen
    The waiter said "take a seat,
    My name is Mon Ami what would you like to eat?"
    Dude, do you have no life? I had 73 notifications, all from you rating the last 73 of my posts "Stop Posting!" Are you a bot?
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Based
    overly excitable young man
    Never saw a dreed post tbh.
    Corvinus
    Corvinus
    Maybe a better question would be why you post so many blatant lies, Carlo. I truly hope you are a paid shill, for your sake. Doing that routine volountary every day would destroy any excuse of a soul one might have.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom