Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Having researched the issue quite thoroughly in recent years, I've come to the conclusion that futa is not, in fact, gay. Please update the rules accordingly.
    A horse of course
    Agreed.
    Bloodlust Cerene: Royal Descent = not gay
    Bloodlust Cerene: Blood Crown = GAY
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well. I tip my homburg in your general direction.
    Stavrophore
    Stavrophore
    You really go to great lengths to justify your wanks.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    My theory is that it is an alt account that he has been constantly banning and it is tiring him out.
    A horse of course
    InFAtitron has probably banned hundreds of legit accounts from first-thyme developers. It's time he stepped aside for Crispy.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    The explanation is right below you
    rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/murder-mystery-rpg-where-the-players-are-the-suspects.136642/ > what happened there?
    Citizen
    Lolwut, a bot copypasting rpg-themed posts from reddit based on context? what kinda spam was he posting tho?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Didn't even check. What these spammers do is post something that looks legit, then a few days later come back and reply with a link to some website to improve its Google pagerank.

In this case, in a particularly sneaky way: https://i.imgur.com/YH58I8q.png
    Citizen
    lol
    jews and fecal obsession, how novel
    A horse of course
    He's losing his cool. Very sad!
    commie
    commie
    Reported for hate speech against (((people))).
    Yo infi,when is pepe going to make the goty thread.....the official one lol.
    A horse of course
    Why would anyone want to talk to felipoopoopeepee
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Because i don't know if he still alive infi,also nothing wrong with having a bit of a banter. It is pretty slow time,there is not much to talk about outside of kwanza retardation.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    By the way,did you get your vaccine....and form which country is it ?
    have some decency for ONCE in your life and delete the BG3 thread
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Why, what'd BG3 do to you?
    A horse of course
    I don't like it
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    Don’t hate the game, hate the players!
    Will you fix the List of Incline poll? Pretty please. It is causing me a great deal of distress. And risks damaging the site's reputation as well as the reputation of it's caretakers(!!). You can't let this slide man, you just can't let this slide.
    Gosh how could I still be the last one to have posted on your wall? Let me then be the first one to post on your wall in 2021! Happy New Year, Infinitron! xoxo
    commie
    commie
    Probably cause no-one gives a shit about the Christ Killer?
    Lying on my side, watching time fly by, and I bet the whole world thought that I would give up today. Lying on my side, watching time fly by, and I bet the whole world thought that I would give up today.
    LYING ON MY SIDE, WATCHING TIME FLY BY, AND I BET THE WHOLE WORLD THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GIVE UP TODAY!
    I'M LYING ON MY SIDE, WATCHING TIME FLY BY, AND I BET THE WHOLE WORLD THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GIVE UP ...
    I opened the site and there was this message "Email sent failed, Please update your email. Update your contact details"
    I tried to change my Gmail but there wasn't any Confirmation Email in my inbox
    I even couldn't make a new account with any of my Gmails because of it.
    Until I used a new Microsoft Outlook address and then finally got the Email.
    Has Google shadow banned Codex or something?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I don't see a problem with your email address atm.
    The Jester
    The Jester
    Yea because I changed it from Google Gmail to Microsoft Outlook.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    It was just a temporary problem. I changed it to another Gmail account and nothing happened for a while, then (after an hour or two) I got the confirmation email and now thank god I was able to reply to Sherry.
    I want my own Battlestar!
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    What will you do with it?
    Kruno
    Kruno
    Fuck up the Cylons!
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    You sound like a cylon kruno,i think that you will give it to them so they could make better ship and tech!
    lol did you read the news about trump wanting to nuke the 230? If it happens,it will be fucking glorious!
    Grauken
    Grauken
    That could be a side effect, yeah
    Wunderbar
    Wunderbar
    thankfully rpgcodex will still survive since it's majorly polish
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL just burn it all to the ground and then salt the earth!
    It is a kwanza thing,it will fuck any social media shit that comes from there. It will be glorious carnage!
    No wonder [Codex] is sinking fast, with your kind of "journalism" you are giving the tone that you're basically nothing more than a press kit repost site, which people can easily go to other sites who have a bit more journalistic integrity and who possess enough information to not look like a total moron. - Rosh
    Has anyone ever gotten 100000 brofists for nothing except cutpasta 'news' before?
    Junmarko
    Junmarko
    10 years bro. Give the dude some credit. Brings a lot of developer attention to the site too, which ends up in Codex getting insider info before a lot of other sites.
    Kalin
    Kalin
    Shut the fuck up nigger
    Junmarko
    Junmarko
    Nah cunt.
    From who did you steal all those funny ratings infi?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Oh come on mate,you are not the funny guy,you are too serious....or at least in the last 4 years. Were you funny before ???
    Strange Fellow
    Strange Fellow
    What do you mean not funny, he keeps posting VTMB2 updates doesn't he
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    You mean the thread where people brag about how old they are? What kind of updates infi posts there? Did it become like his blog or something ?
    I want to be the real life Michael Scott.
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Kruno, don't you understand? Michael Scott wants to be the real life Kruno...
    Stop posting news about fucking shovelware nobody gives a shit about, you absolute retard
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom